1. In a game of snooker, which colour ball is worth 5 points?
2. In which novel did Michael Henchard sell his wife for five guineas?
3. What do we call the loss of water from the leaves of plants?
4. Who had a hit in 1972 with the song Sylvia’s mother?
5. If A is Alpha and T is Tango what is M?
6. True or false: Glyndebourne Opera House is in East Sussex?
Answer = True
7. In which country is the Vosges mountain range?
8. What do the initials C.G. stand for on an Ordnance Survey Map?
Answer = Coast Guard
9. How many standard bottles are there in a Nebuchadnezzar?
Answer = 20
10. Which is the only bird that can fly backwards
11. If a person is lapidated what happens to them?
12. Whose legendary horse was called Lamri?
I’ll bet you didn’t know ….
Two army teams once competed in a Tug of War battle for 2 hours and 41 minutes.
Answer = I didn’t