Sorry it's a bit late. Snow shovelling has started with a bang!
1. What is the highest building in the world?
2. By which name is Jorge Mario Bergoglio better known?
3. Who discovered penicillin?
4. In what year did the Titanic sink on her maiden voyage?
5. Which pop group was formed in 1973 by amalgamating the two groups: Choise and Golden Hammers?
6. What is the average life-span of a dragonfly?
7. Approximately how many breaths does an adult male take every day?
8. Which year did Arsenal move from Highbury to The Emirates Stadium?
9. Who dropped a feather and a hammer on the moon to show that, without air, they would fall at the same speed?
10. How many players in a water-polo team?
11. In which country can you find Angkor Wat?
12. In which James Bond novel/film do we meet the character Tee Hee?
I’ll bet you didn’t know ….
An Ohio law states that pets have to carry lights on their tails at night.
Answers on Thursday.