1. What does a cricket umpire signal by raising one arm horizontally? No ball
2. Which writer was imprisoned because of his relationship with Lord Alfred Douglas? Oscar Wilde
3. A strobilus is another name for what? Pine cone
4. What was the occupation during the French revolution of a tricoteuse? Execution knitter
5. When referring to radio waves what do the initials AM stand for? Amplitude Modulation
6. Which island separates the two principal parts of Niagara Falls? Goat island
7. In which film did Bob Hoskins play Eddie Valiant? Who censored Rodger rabbit.
8. Who won the women’s Olympic 100 metres in 1992? Gail Devers
9. Which terrier is the largest of the terrier breeds? Airedale.
10. In mythology what happened if you drank the water of the River Lethe? Hmm,I forgot that one!
11. For every seven white keys on a piano how many black keys are there? 5
12. The deficiency of which vitamin can cause rickets? D