1. Charles Rolls founded Rolls Royce in 1906 but what aviation record did he set in 1910?
2. In which year was Lord Mountbatten killed by the IRA?
3. If you were described as an ectomorph what would you be?
4. What is a young male zebra called?
5. Which football club folded in 1992 after 66 years in the League?
6. Who designed the Volkswagen car?
7. What is the country home of the Marquess of Bath?
8. How many furlongs in a mile?
9. In which conflict did Prince Andrew fly a helicopter?
10. In which sport could you have a York Round and a Hereford Round?
11. What name is given to expressions like ‘catch the town drain’ and ‘tasted two worms’?
12. How many eggs does a peacock lay in a year?
I’ll bet you didn’t know ….
Russian maps used to show Moscow a few miles away from its actual position to confuse guided-missile programmers.
Answers on Thursday!