Congratulations!

Denzel

Congratulations to Red Row's most famous ex-pat and Luis Figo impersonator John Gates. His lovely wife Gwen gave birth to a baby girl (Ava) in the early hours.

As godfather, I'd like to wish them all the very best!

Bit harsh, Swalnalla.

Absolutely not CK :D

Had to search my scrapbook for this

• Keep a note of the date of the Baptism and on each anniversary celebrate the day with a visit, a card, an appropriate gift (such as a bible, religious books/goods, jewelry etc) or a phone call.

• As you godchild grows in his/her knowledge of the Christian faith try to be present to encourage and share your own Christian faith and values. Send assurances of prayers and blessings to your godchild. Always speak well of the gift of our Christian faith and the need for regular prayer and worship of God.

• Mark each sacramental milestone in the life of your godchild with a special card or appropriate gift. Try to be present for his/her reception of First Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.

• Be supportive of your godchild’s parents in their role as Christian parents and primary educators of their child.

• Use this wonderful opportunity to review your own faith life and practice. Become a model of Christian living for your godchild through the practice of daily prayer, weekly attendance at Mass and an active and full participation in the life of your own parish. When the initial delight and pride of your choice as godparents has evaporated you still remain in this sacred responsibility, a responsibility you undertook before God and his Church, in response to that invitation. Try to remain faithful to that invitation and active in the life of your godchild. It is after the Baptism ceremony that your real work begins!

Having read Denzels submissions on this and previous forums, I don't see it. .....lol

Absolutely not CK :D

Had to search my scrapbook for this

Having read Denzels submissions on this and previous forums, I don't see it. .....lol

'....a model of Chrsitian living....'

Yep, that just about sums me up. End of character assassination.