Photo from John Dawson, Facebook - sixtownships group - no date or names.
This school was originally called Bedlington Station Council School . Extract from the National Archives site = 'A new council school was built in Bedlington between 1906 and 1910. It opened officially in March 1912. It was called at various times Bedlington East Senior Council School or Bedlington Station Senior Council School. (As its records were inherited by Bedlington Station County First School, any study of the school should also refer to other records from the school, Ref: CES/30,36).