Conundrums..can You Guess The Answer?

Cympil

You are lost in a forest.The forest is between two villages.In village "A" live only liars-they always lie. In village "B",people always tell the truth.You want to go to village "B".Then you see a man from village A or B.You can ask him only one question.

Which question will you ask him to know for sure where village B is?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are lost in a forest.The forest is between two villages.In village "A" live only liars-they always lie. In village "B",people always tell the truth.You want to go to village "B".Then you see a man from village A or B.You can ask him only one question.

Which question will you ask him to know for sure where village B is?

"Hello there you fine young fellow, i was wondering if you could tell me... Which way is your village?"

"Hello there you fine young fellow, i was wondering if you could tell me... Which way is your village?"

But that wouldn't prove anything - if villager A pointed to village B, how would you know if he was lying or not?

I'd ask an obvious question, like "What colour top am I wearing?".

Whoever you asked, they would tell you the way to Village B, which is what you want.

It's not rocket science.

Correct answer..Try this one..

A woman was a window washer.One day,she slipped and fell off of a 40-foot ladder onto a hard concrete path.She didn`t get a scratch.

How could this be?

Correct answer..Try this one..

A woman was a window washer.One day,she slipped and fell off of a 40-foot ladder onto a hard concrete path.She didn`t get a scratch.

How could this be?

She was on the bottom run?

She was on the bottom run?

Correct! Are these too easy?

Ok,another one...

Two mothers and two daughters go to a pet shop and buy three cats.Each female gets her own cat.

How is this possible?

Heres a math one for you...

A man walking his dog on the road to, erm, Bedlington (hehe! see what i did there?) Meets a woman. this woman had seven (7) daughters traveling with her, whom had three (3) brothers, who had 2 sons each (the brothers did) These sons were also traveling with the group. each of the group had 2 pets each with them. three (3) of the daughters had ice creams, one was licking it slowly, the second biting chunks out, and the third ate hers in one mouthful.

Now, 1,How many Animals were traveling to Bedlington in that group?

And 2, which one of the three daughters eating ice-cream was married?

A man walking his dog on the road to, erm, Bedlington (hehe! see what i did there?) Meets a woman. this woman had seven (7) daughters traveling with her, whom had three (3) brothers, who had 2 sons each (the brothers did) These sons were also traveling with the group. each of the group had 2 pets each with them. three (3) of the daughters had ice creams, one was licking it slowly, the second biting chunks out, and the third ate hers in one mouthful.

:blink: I haven`t got a clue..it`s giving me brain-strain :lol:

36 pets + 18 people + 1 dog = 55?

dont sound like any are married. Maybe the one who bites chunks

Is that Math ? or Maths? seems it was niether anyway

Math? Maths?that bit was part of the red herring, just like most of the rest of it!

heres one for you, And no calculators please! do it in your head!

What is half of 99½?

(thats 99½ divided by 2 for the ones looking for the trick!)

Be honest and say how long it took you too!

Math? Maths?that bit was part of the red herring, just like most of the rest of it!

heres one for you, And no calculators please! do it in your head!

What is half of 99½?

(thats 99½ divided by 2 for the ones looking for the trick!)

Be honest and say how long it took you too!

about <10 seconds

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now