The Station Slasher

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

Just as Jack the ripper prowled London's East End, the Station Slasher seems to prowling a 10 metre section of Clayton Street. (if reports from the pub and some ladies in the queue for the post office are to be believed). Stay vigilant and consult your News Post Leader for further advice.

Just as Jack the ripper prowled London's East End, the Station Slasher seems to prowling a 10 metre section of Clayton Street. (if reports from the pub and some ladies in the queue for the post office are to be believed). Stay vigilant and consult your News Post Leader for further advice.

Sounds like Gilly the ghosts return

We live in an enlightened age my dear.

Really Dearest

1. To give spiritual or intellectual insight to:

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppression of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day" Thomas Jefferson.

2. To give information to; inform or instruct.

Guest missvic
'The Station Slasher'?! He's no match for the 'Top End Tit Tugger'.

if only the top end tit tugger (or similar) had appeared tonight... t'would have made a number of bored birds very happy!!

All very cavalier guys, when did it become ok for violence on the streets? I bet you'd all be whimpering if it happened to you. 'Humour', there's enough of the sick variety in some postings hereabouts. I just hope potential visitors don't think that you are typical of the "enlightened" views of local people.

if only the top end tit tugger (or similar) had appeared tonight... t'would have made a number of bored birds very happy!!

Its true .. they all want it up em.... and need it by the look of most of them.

All very cavalier guys, when did it become ok for violence on the streets? I bet you'd all be whimpering if it happened to you. 'Humour', there's enough of the sick variety in some postings hereabouts. I just hope potential visitors don't think that you are typical of the "enlightened" views of local people.

HUH?

Has this site once again "gone to the dogs" with infantile comments, its a crying shame really,

I personally feel sorry for the person/persons who have spent there time,money and effort for this site to be available for the public domain and then see it ruined by certain individuals who see it as THERE personal message board.

I mean some of the postings mean absolutly nothing to the majority so why bother?

If and when the site owners "pull the plug" the individuals concerened may then revert to texting each other and keeping there infantile comments to themselves?

Has this site once again "gone to the dogs" with infantile comments, its a crying shame really,

I personally feel sorry for the person/persons who have spent there time,money and effort for this site to be available for the public domain and then see it ruined by certain individuals who see it as THERE personal message board.

I mean some of the postings mean absolutly nothing to the majority so why bother?

If and when the site owners "pull the plug" the individuals concerened may then revert to texting each other and keeping there infantile comments to themselves?

Well BOO HOO. I'll keep an eye out for the thought police , however in the mean time i'll say what i want thanks, and your free to do the same.As for this station slasher i've no idea what its about, seems quite vague .But if you want to talk about something else come up with a topic.. simply really.

Sorry Swalnalla but violence on the streets is a fact of modern day life. Whilst I'm not suggesting that there are hordes of Vikings raping and pillaging their way through Bedlington, there is 'bother' out there. So carry on with your handwringing whilst the rest of us get on with life.

Sizsells is quite right. Congratulations to him/her for finally speaking up for the decent majority of folk on here.

Some of the juvenile tommyrot posted on here fair turns my stomach. It's a bliddy disgrace, and that's swearing.

I'll bid you good day.

Well quite.

Some of the juvenile tommyrot posted on here fair turns my stomach. It's a bliddy disgrace, and that's swearing.

I'll bid you good day.

Is it true that Tommy Rot keeps these community forums moving along, even when he provokes argument and discussion? :D

(Wringing my hands....I don't think so ...lol)

from Tommy

This isn't about me nipping down the back lane of Victoria Terrace to drain the spuds when strolling home from the Top End*, then?

Sounds like Gilly the ghosts return

'The Station Slasher'?! He's no match for the 'Top End Tit Tugger'.

Hmmm

I am glad to see the posts back to a more pleasant and fun tone than they were last week. I usually enjoy everyones opinion, but last week I found it a little mean spirited in poking fun at the subject of domestic or sexual abuse. I know that most of it was meant to be humorous, but as the father of four daughters, and grandfather of five, It is never far from my mind, especially in todays apparent lack of respect for anyones rights to security and quiet enjoyment.

End of sermon!

Joe

I am glad to see the posts back to a more pleasant and fun tone than they were last week. I usually enjoy everyones opinion, but last week I found it a little mean spirited in poking fun at the subject of domestic or sexual abuse. I know that most of it was meant to be humorous, but as the father of four daughters, and grandfather of five, It is never far from my mind, especially in todays apparent lack of respect for anyones rights to security and quiet enjoyment.

End of sermon!

Joe

Point taken Joe, and if I have offended anyone with my facetious comments I apologise wholeheartedly. I believe the miscreants have been apprehended incidentally.