New Word Game - Make A Story

Cympil

Guest MONGO
the grim reaper poked mongo in the eyes and kicked him in the b*******ks and said "!*!@# off you t***" and......

mongo killed him and took the title of reaper forever then he said enyone else try to kill him off will meet an awfull end to there life by gash of left test***e then....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mongo killed him and took the title of reaper forever then he said enyone else try to kill him off will meet an awfull end to there life by gash of left test***e then....

monsta apeared in a bright holy light an struck down mongo "to hell foul demon" mongo vanished forever never to come back ever again ever! monsta signed and vanished...

Guest MONGO
monsta apeared in a bright holy light an struck down mongo "to hell foul demon" mongo vanished forever never to come back ever again ever! monsta signed and vanished...

then all of a sudden mongo came back grabbed monsta out of hiding and killed him pulled off his head stuck it up his a*** chopped off his fingers and burned them and fed the rest of his body to a pack of 1000 dogs to make it impossible for him to return then peter pan came and ..

then all of a sudden mongo came back grabbed monsta out of hiding and killed him pulled off his head stuck it up his a*** chopped off his fingers and burned them and fed the rest of his body to a pack of 1000 dogs to make it impossible for him to return then peter pan came and ..

..said "eeeeee i'm a 61 year old in a little boys body! I never grow up me!"

peter_dancewear3.jpg

Guest MONGO
Easy guys and galls.... dont get too excited!

coz i'm peter pan from the station and im gona take you to neva wona go back land on my magic acid filled carpet when they got there he.....

coz i'm peter pan from the station and im gona take you to neva wona go back land on my magic acid filled carpet when they got there he.....

welcomed monsta back as you can never kill me off! monsta set about peter pervy pan an kick him to f*** and...

Guest MONGO
welcomed monsta back as you can never kill me off! monsta set about peter pervy pan an kick him to f*** and...

then poked peter pervy pans....

• 2 weeks later...
This could turn out a funny thread if folk join in....follow on from my sentence to make a story..

It was a cold, dark, misty Halloween night............

You're right, it's hilarious.

• 1 year later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now