New Word Game - Make A Story

Cympil

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York, (coz with our new next day delivery service....) In new york, he went to the local wal*mart where he bought...

...a wife..she wasn`t much to look at but she had an enormous...

two big black heads stairing at him holding......
...little england flags...(like the one Mr Darn has for sale on bedbay!), this reminded our crusading hero of home, so he went to the travel agents asking for a cheap flight. the girl behind the counter was young, pretty and blonde, and he was rather embarressed when she noticed his.....

...little england flags...(like the one Mr Darn has for sale on bedbay!), this reminded our crusading hero of home, so he went to the travel agents asking for a cheap flight. the girl behind the counter was young, pretty and blonde, and he was rather embarressed when she noticed his.....

.....wife standing next to him.He felt totally shown up,he decided there and then that the wife had been a mistake.He thought for a moment.Then it came to him,the perfect plan! He decided to...

.....wife standing next to him.He felt totally shown up,he decided there and then that the wife had been a mistake.He thought for a moment.Then it came to him,the perfect plan! He decided to...

...sell her into slavery,but got no takers so as a last resort he......

Wait until it was a cold dark misty halloween night :blink::rolleyes:

.....murdered and mutilated her,burying her in hartford woods he waited till one spooky misty halloween night and....

told the story to a group of cub scouts (whom missdarn is looking for her local group!) who then 'went prepared' and located the burial site, where they found......

told the story to a group of cub scouts (whom missdarn is looking for her local group!) who then 'went prepared' and located the burial site, where they found......

...Mongo,who had been banished to the forest forever more..but he was over the moon,because after all the bother he had caused,he could now....

Guest MONGO
...Eat cheese again, which ment when he bent over and strained, a.....

a big cheezy watsit apeared in the shape of mrdarns head :lol::lol: with....

... Baseball bat. With Mr Darns head under one arm, our crusading young fellow decided to go shopping. on the way he met a young girl. "Whats your name?" he asked her... "Sally" she said, "Whats your name?"

Realising this was his chance to let the readers know his real name, our crusader smiles, and says "Well hi there sally, my name is......"

Guest MONGO
... Baseball bat. With Mr Darns head under one arm, our crusading young fellow decided to go shopping. on the way he met a young girl. "Whats your name?" he asked her... "Sally" she said, "Whats your name?"

Realising this was his chance to let the readers know his real name, our crusader smiles, and says "Well hi there sally, my name is......"

mongo and i'm gona show you a good time with my very large.....

...my name is..my name is..Slim Shady..

So off they skipped to somewhere over the rainbow and jumped into the nearest...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now