New Word Game - Make A Story

Cympil

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could turn out a funny thread if folk join in....follow on from my sentence to make a story..

It was a cold, dark, misty Halloween night............

It was a cold, dark, misty Halloween night and the sun was shinning brightly

...through the hen cree,when all of a sudden....

a loud bang and bright flash of light came through the cracks of the shed i ran to the window and seen an asian man running down the road with..............

a loud bang and bright flash of light came through the cracks of the shed i ran to the window and seen an asian man running down the road with..............

his hair on fire,ten massive police vans were hurtling behind him,then just as...

his hair on fire,ten massive police vans were hurtling behind him,then just as...

he turned the corner he sliped in dog !*!@# landed on his back as he was lying down he opened his trench coat and....

he turned the corner he sliped in dog !*!@# landed on his back as he was lying on his back he opened his trench coat and....

... let a tremendous sigh of relief out "Phew,i nearly got ran owa there!".By then,the chickens were scurrying and flapping around the field and one of them....

... let a tremendous sigh of relief out "Phew,i nearly got ran owa there!".By then,the chickens were scurrying and flapping around the field and one of them....

latched on to the asian mans gonads the asian man started screaming with....

latched on to the asian mans gonads the asian man started screaming with....

...agony.."Aaaaargghhhhh will someone get this chicken off me!" but no-one would help him,because...

...agony.."Aaaaargghhhhh will someone get this chicken off me!" but no-one would help him,because...

he stank of rotten cabbage and had dog !*!@# on his clothing but with a little help.....

he stank of rotten cabbage and had dog !*!@# on his clothing but with a little help.....

...from his friends,he would be able to snap the chicken off his wrinkly things.Too bad he didn`t have any friends :( he would have to make do with using a.....

...from his friends,he would be able to snap the chicken off his wrinkly things.Too bad he didn`t have any friends :( he would have to make do with using a.....

big long purple rubber pole thing ;) witch he could use to choke the chicken but just as he got hold of his big purple rubber pole thing he......

big long purple rubber pole thing ;) witch he could use to choke the chichen but just as he got hold of his big purple rubber pole thing he......

decided to go for a McDonalds..so off he went in search of....

decided to go for a McDonalds..so off he went in search of....

chips with gravy from the estate agents but when he got there he....

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now