Lost Dog

Andy Brown

If anyone sees this dog

scooby.jpg

or has him could you please contact me on 07745 133 682 ? Thanks.

He went missing on 27/02/06 in Bedlington East area, notably Hollymount Square

He's approachable and friendly, and answers to the name of Scooby

If anyone sees this dog

scooby.jpg

or has him could you please contact me on 07745 133 682 ? Thanks.

He went missing on 27/02/06 in Bedlington East area, notably Hollymount Square

He's approachable and friendly, and answers to the name of Scooby

Hi Andy,

I've posted Scooby's photo and contact details on our window at Bedlington Bears and will ask staff and parents to keep an eye out for him. Hope you get him back soon.

Hi Andy,

I've posted Scooby's photo and contact details on our window at Bedlington Bears and will ask staff and parents to keep an eye out for him. Hope you get him back soon.

Thank you, he's done this before and always come home again, but he's never been out all night before.

Dorty stop oot.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

All ok, he was found wandering Bedlington front street last night/early morning, just picked him up from Benton cat and dog shelter.

Thanks to all

Excellent news, though it really is a case of 'Scooby Dooby Don't' in future.

Incidentally, what are everyone's funniest canine moments? I particularly enjoy seeing a dog with it's head out of the window of a car when travelling at a decent rate of knots. Always makes me giggle that one.

Incidentally, what are everyone's funniest canine moments? I particularly enjoy seeing a dog with it's head out of the window of a car when travelling at a decent rate of knots. Always makes me giggle that one.

Pleased Scooby was found Andy. How did he escape in the first place?

Pleased Scooby was found Andy. How did he escape in the first place?

He's got a rare disease called 'IGetlostitis', which means when you turn your back he gets lost. :D

Seriously I was at my Dad's sorting things out, and went to take the ashes from the fire to the bin, turned my back and he was off.

More like 'Scooby Dooby better not do it again otherwise he stays at the cat and dog shelter'. £45 to get him back.

Mine personally was the introduction of the description 'wicket keeper' to my personal vocabulary!

see'ing the cricket still makes me giggle as i wait for the brown stump to appear between the wicket keepers legs as the ball hurtles down toward the bails.... just as nature intended! a picture would be added but i just dont seem to be able to add them!

• 2 weeks later...
Mine personally was the introduction of the description 'wicket keeper' to my personal vocabulary!

see'ing the cricket still makes me giggle as i wait for the brown stump to appear between the wicket keepers legs as the ball hurtles down toward the bails.... just as nature intended! a picture would be added but i just dont seem to be able to add them!

I need a dog & the video-camera will do the rest :huh: