Red Lion Noise

Anyone else getting fed up of the death metal bands on a sunday night? Complained to Environmental Services at WDC, they can't do anything and passed it on to Licensing who also can't do anything. Any ideas what to do other than torching the place?!

Anyone else getting fed up of the death metal bands on a sunday night? Complained to Environmental Services at WDC, they can't do anything and passed it on to Licensing who also can't do anything. Any ideas what to do other than torching the place?!

Have you tried ear plugs ;)

Move house?

Complained to Environmental Services at WDC, they can't do anything...

I don't believe that for one second! England has a law against doing just about anything - including standing still for too long! :)

Tell the Cooncil to dust off their decibel meter and get some new batteries! :lol: There's a statutory requirement that they at least investigate.

If they still won't cooperate then go straight to Bedlington Magistrates Court and tell them that WDC are not doing their job, and that because of this you want to take action under Section 82 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990. Ask them for help filling the forms in.

Given a little help this should be good for a local rag headline, which could well mean that WDC might then discover the problem for themselves, and/or other complainants surface! ;)

get over it and turn your telly up! some people are never happy :blink:

Bah humbug. What's wrong with a bit of Extreme Noise Terror or Napalm Death, eh?

This country.

Guest missvic
get over it and turn your telly up! some people are never happy :blink:

Sunday night tv though: Antiques Roadshow, Songs of Praise, Heartbeat, things starring Rolf Harris... even this nouveau gothique malarkey isn't that bad :(

Try going an you'll probably never look at take that again or listen to their c**p again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long-haired weirdos still listening to heavy metal? Young herberts wearing black nail polish? Not on my watch, soldier.

Back in the fifties we used to shoot people like that. And they'd thank you for it. I blame fluoride in the water.

I'll bid you a good day.

Long-haired weirdos still listening to heavy metal? Young herberts wearing black nail polish? Not on my watch, soldier.

Back in the fifties we used to shoot people like that. And they'd thank you for it. I blame fluoride in the water.

I'll bid you a good day.

The more the Colonel opines, the more it makes sense.

Young herberts wearing black nail polish?

Herberts don't wear black nail polish CK:

Herbert

"(Her - Bert) The generic term used to describe moronic sub-humans who loiter around outside tacky fast food resteraunts and off licences. The term can be used in conjunction chavs and janners.

As a social class the Herbert prefers Burberry knock-offs, Argos jewellery and cheap cider. The males are individually weak and easily scared off, yet in groups they can be intimidating b****rds who will try to !*!@# anything from cigarettes to small change off you.

Herberts are not only recognisable by their sh***y dress sense they are also borderline Neanderthals. They possess no grasp of wit or irony - they are proud of there ignorance and take pleasure in insulting anyone with a grain more intelligence than they possess. I imagine that's why they are so obnoxious to everyone...

"I was walking past the off-licence at 10 last night and i encountered a group of herberts - one stood up next to me and demanded that i blix my watch to him.

I pushed him over and stampted on his head 18 times... At this point a police officer stopped me and took over.""

I'll bid you a good day.

Can Joe Rooney confirm?

Guest missvic
back in the fiftys people died of plague and still though the world was flat!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very funny monsta! :lol: to the power of 10

However, I always consider the decade to set the standards of fine fashion, good values and terrific interior design.

However, I always consider the decade to set the standards of fine fashion, good values and terrific interior design.

fine fashion? na teddy boys n cliff richard just dont cut it today!

Fine fashion and terrific interior design? Do me a favour.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now