Help me find my friend

hi my name is jim lofthouse i was born and lived in netherton colliery then westlea i am looking for ivan mcbride i am told he is in a home but i dont know which one can anyone help me find him contact me at jimlofthouse@msn.com  thank you

• Like 1

@jim l - unfortunately I can't help you with the where about's of Ivan McBride but I could give you telephone numbers for the Bedlington Care Homes.

Do you still live in Bedlington? Have you got access to the contact telephone numbers of the care homes in Bedlington?

34 minutes ago, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

@jim l - unfortunately I can't help you with the where about's of Ivan McBride but I could give you telephone numbers for the Bedlington Care Homes.

Do you still live in Bedlington? Have you got access to the contact telephone numbers of the care homes in Bedlington?

Care Homes1.png

Baedling Manor care Home.png

Chester Court.png

Would that be Ivan McBride - born Cunningham? If so, I can give you the address where he lived 2003-2010. I don't know if he lived there after 2010 but I do know the house was sold in 2018. You could always ask the present owner if they know of Ivan's where-abouts. I can message you the address if it's any use to you.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now