The Chesters & Hazlemere Estates

There has been a path through a field behind Meadowdale Academy that has been used for several years by residents. This has been blocked off for potential development. There is conflicting information as to whether the path will be accommodated into future development. Perhaps our local Councillors can ensure it is adopted into the plans. It would only take about a 5m path from the development site and if fenced would protect the privacy of Meadowdale students on the sports field.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bedlingtonian said:

There has been a path through a field behind Meadowdale Academy that has been used for several years by residents. This has been blocked off for potential development. There is conflicting information as to whether the path will be accommodated into future development. Perhaps our local Councillors can ensure it is adopted into the plans. It would only take about a 5m path from the development site and if fenced would protect the privacy of Meadowdale students on the sports field.  

@Bedlingtonian - is this the one?

Path through field.jpg

@Bedlingtonian - long time since I trawled through the council planning department looking for the plans to see what's proposed; passed, rejected and what objections have been made. I know it took a fair bit of time trawling through everything and coming up against many dead ends:pc:

I wonder if @Malcolm Robinson or  @Bill Crosby could point you directly to the plans:thumbsup:

Do you know if the plans are to build on all the 'spare' land in that area? :- 

Project3.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now