Gardening Association

MusicFan27

Hi.

Was just wondering if anyone can confirm whether or not the Gardening Association still runs on Glebe Road just behind Ridge Terrace. Any information on opening times would be much appreciated as its that time of year to pick up some supplies. From memory they were open only on Weekends for a few hours so if they still operate that would be good news.

Many Regards

3 hours ago, MusicFan27 said:

Hi.

Was just wondering if anyone can confirm whether or not the Gardening Association still runs on Glebe Road just behind Ridge Terrace. Any information on opening times would be much appreciated as its that time of year to pick up some supplies. From memory they were open only on Weekends for a few hours so if they still operate that would be good news.

Many Regards

@MusicFan27 - I don't know anything about the Gardening Association but I checked, via Google, and the site for westbedlington.org.uk shows contact details for for two associations - Dr Pit & Ridge Terrace. 

1084150288_WestBedlingtonAllotments.thumb.jpg.2c13cc00faed0f299e965685b4bf4d68.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Bedlingtonian said:

I spoke with Michael Bradley about it recently and he confirmed it was still going. Unfortunately I can not help with opening times.

Michael has no involvement with the association now and believes it is still open at weekends. He suggests that times of opening may be displayed at the premises.   

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MusicFan27 said:

Hi apologies for not posting earlier.

They are open on the weekends from 8am -10am I believe. I went up a few weeks ago and got all the supplies I needed. Great prices and great service. Much recommended.

With the energy price rises from today I wouldn't be surprised if those weekend queues at the gardening Association getter longer. Hopefully with the amount of sunshine, and therefore heat, we have had over the last month and a bit there could be a load of extra veg available from their greenhouses.👍 

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now