‘Yes but, No but, Yes but’!

Spuggy

Spuggy
'Raison d’être'

à jour Actualité d’ Ad libitum

‘Yes but, No but, Yes but’!

"The same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie?" "The same procedure as every year, James."

Did you, have you ever really wondered about: What did he, she or they really say?

Would you like to watch & listen to a live, or even a recorded version whenever you want to!

Apparently my competence in ‘DTP’ has not yet reached -Is nowhere near- the level, I would wish it to be. I’m unable to transfer or post the following information as I would wish!’

The advice, I received, did not work, or I’m incompetent!

The Portcullis should be on display here.

House of Commons – Elected – ‘UK’ Democracy

House of Lords         - Appointed – Not Elected

First & foremost, if you are reading this then you do have some ‘Computer’ knowledge, probably, more than I have. I imagine, & I hope it’s the same procedure for all computer ‘browsers’

I use Firefox, backed by the not-for-profit Mozilla & I Search with ‘DuckDuckGo’ by Default.

My initial attempt to 'Cut & paste' the information, met with disaster.

I’ll upload a PDF file with more graphic description, than this. with the same title: ‘Yes but, No but, Yes but’- House of Commons

'

Preliminary directions are as follows:

To tune in to Parliamentlive.tv/Commons to watch. Or just listen, it’s not too complicated, for example:
Should you like to view yesterdays proceedings in the House of Commons:

Type or paste into your browser: https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Commons
then press the ENTER’ Key!

You should arrive at the Parliamentlivetv Guide, The ‘HOME PAGE’ of: parliamentlive.tv/Commons

To proceed, click on the EVENT GUIDE

You will be presented with the Event Guide Calendar page. Depending On the time of day, it may be blank.

e.g. To view yesterdays proceedings in the House of Commons Chamber

Click on a date Mon 31 JAN
Then Click on the ‘Clock’ Chevron > Until You arrive at the start of the days business.

Sometimes MP’s are present until late in the evening, But they don't start early.

House of Commons - Monday 31 January 2022

Meeting started at 2.33pm
Click on the: House of Commons Commons Chamber Commons

It will move to the next page
House of Commons - Monday 31 January 2022 Meeting started at 2.33pm, ended 9.29pm
You can Click on The 'INDEX' or 'AGENDA' to view the ‘TOC’ Contents
Timetable with the relevant information concerning, who spoke when etc

You can move, direct, navigate & search the AGENDA or INDEX pages with your ‘MOUSE POINTER’

Align the POINTER on the ‘Black Bar’ | to the right of the page, then move it, Up or Down, to view the content of the AGENDA page as required. – DITO the same Procedure on the INDEX page

In this instance, I’ve pushed the BAR | down to where TOPICAL QUESTIONS – & the‘SUE GRAY’ REPORT becomes visible

House of Commons - This is the INDEX page for the days Proceedings

3.31pm

The Prime Minister (Boris Johnson)

With permission, Mr Speaker, I would like to make a statement. First, I express my deepest gratitude to Sue Gray and all the people who have contributed to this report, which I have placed in the Library of this House and which the Government have published in full today for everyone to read.

I ‘SPUGGY’ would love to comment, on this PERFORMANCE, of the UK’s POPANZ.

Alas, my choice of expletives would never succeed to proceed past 'sanction' by the ADMINISTRATORS!

There are not many Germans, or other Europeans for that matter, who still care about England.

Today, I’ve been inundated per telephone this morning, by friends here in Germany with, 'have you seen this, it’s going viral on YouTube*!

ENJOY!

Oh!!!

I very nearly forgot, you have to click on the white Triangle to Start the replay.

Or click in the INDEX choose, select & double click on the Time, or MP’s name to Start the replay.

P.S.
I shall persevere to make further posts!

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now