Ghosts or no ghost?

Harvs72

A neighbour mentioned there was some property to let on the heartlands and west Lea.  Rather excited about possibly having a family member  come and stay for a few months I went for a walk via the cemetery to look about the potential estates. A gentleman I met while out mentioned that a couple of the houses that are to let are haunted and people have had problems while residents. 

Has anyone heard about this? I really don’t want family coming to stay and it end up being 👻

@Harvs72 - never heard, or seen any comment on social media, about haunted properties at Hartlands or West Lea. 

Even if I had I would not believe them as I am one on those who just do not believe in any paranormal activity. :)

From 1948 I have lived in 7 properties and stayed and 50+ holiday homes and hotels and the only things I had to compete with I those buildings are - insects of all kinds and building materials that creak and crack as they expand and contract when warming up and then cooling down. :thumbsup: 

@Harvs72 I think you can take that gentleman's claim with a decent pinch of salt. I agree with Eggy. I've lived in both the Hartlands and the West Lea estates and I've been a guest in West Lea and I've never heard of any such thing. @Maggie/915 have you heard anything about this?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now