Is It Me?

Mr Darn

i dunno if i'm the only one, but has anyone else noticed how dead this forum has become? i was talking to barlass tonight and she says she wont be back for the forseable future, so i ask this question...

is it me?

coz if it is, i'll gladly relinquish my moderating rights and return to being a regular of the board.

Whilst i hope this isnt the case, i would hope the old regular posters will at least pm me with their board problems, if not make their own topic, as i think the old flow of the board made the forum what it was!. Thats one of the reasons i dont delete posts,and rather keep the main point of the origional post as much as i can.

Anyways, i do hope if any of you have a problem with me, you will get in touch either via PM or on the board, as i'd hate to be the death of www.bedlington.co.uk!

Regards,

Mr Darn

i dunno if i'm the only one, but has anyone else noticed how dead this forum has become? i was talking to barlass tonight and she says she wont be back for the forseable future, so i ask this question...

is it me?

Regards,

Mr Darn

Too sensitive? Probably, stay with it Mr Darn, maybe you've found a control freak in barlass. :unsure:

is it me?

coz if it is, i'll gladly relinquish my moderating rights and return to being a regular of the board.

Whilst i hope this isnt the case, i would hope the old regular posters will at least pm me with their board problems, if not make their own topic, as i think the old flow of the board made the forum what it was!. Thats one of the reasons i dont delete posts,and rather keep the main point of the origional post as much as i can.

Anyways, i do hope if any of you have a problem with me, you will get in touch either via PM or on the board, as i'd hate to be the death of www.bedlington.co.uk!

Regards,

Mr Darn

Not you Mr Darn,you're doing a sterling job,no its people who were in a little clique who thought the forum was for their own private use and got the hump when others joined in with different oppinions to their own cossetted world.If they don't like what is being said then voice an oppinion or just ignore them,you don't have to bite you know?

Everyone is welcome here whatever your views or your crede!

Just don't go down the road thinking that you are better than anyone else,because life is a great leveller,just when you think you've got it sussed it'll kick you up the backside! And believe you me it hurts.

If Missy Viccy had said she would leave ....Well thats a different story then isn't it :lol:

No Mr Darn we need you to keep people like me in check cos I know I go over the top sometimes but some things really P*** me O** You seem like a fair guy................................Up to now :P

is it me?

Regards,

Mr Darn

Wey me and Mongo and Monsta and a couple of others have found a different forum to post on,so that accounts to why we don`t post much on here..as for Barlass,why don`t you ask her why she doesn`t post now? She`s often on but never leaves a post.As for you asking "Is it me?",i don`t know...not as far as i know..

Mr Darn, or can I call you Darny?

It's not you, it's me.

I still really, really like you, but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to just one messageboard at this point in my life. We're both still young and I feel I need to post on other boards and I don't feel it's right to mess you around. You deserve better than that.

I hope we can still be friends and I promise to keep in touch. You're a special person and I want you to know I've enjoyed the posting and moderating we've shared in these last few months.

Forever yours

CK

It's not you, it's me.

I still really, really like you, but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to just one messageboard at this point in my life. We're both still young and I feel I need to post on other boards and I don't feel it's right to mess you around. You deserve better than that.

I hope we can still be friends and I promise to keep in touch. You're a special person and I want you to know I've enjoyed the posting and moderating we've shared in these last few months.

Forever yours

CK

Oh Dear!

The "Dear John" letter!

I didn't know you could be so fickle CK?

And off you go leaving another badly bruised heart in your wake!

Joe

It's not you, it's me.

Forever yours

CK

Thats really touching CK.

:D

is it me?

Regards,

Mr Darn

Chin up Mr Darn, your doing a streling job, the forum need a good mod, so keep up the good work.