Thoroughly ashamed!

Canny lass

Eggy, can you ever forgive me! I'm five days late for your birthday! I had planned to post when I posted the answers to last wek's quiz and I've just found the post-it note that should have reminded me. I can only blame old-age, cable-laying duties, lack of organisation in the office and possibly too much whisky. I can only wish you a very, very belated but very, very happy - - birthday and hope it was a good one.

12 hours ago, Canny lass said:

Eggy, can you ever forgive me! I'm five days late for your birthday! I had planned to post when I posted the answers to last wek's quiz and I've just found the post-it note that should have reminded me. I can only blame old-age, cable-laying duties, lack of organisation in the office and possibly too much whisky. I can only wish you a very, very belated but very, very happy - - birthday and hope it was a good one.

Thank you CL but no need. I have avoided celebrating that one day of each year as I am not a birthday person😊 

This year the family have finally taken notice of my response  - I don't want anything = material value that gets put in a cupboard, or garage, for a few years and then goes to a charity shop - I have everything I need🙂 This year everyone got me bottles of stout🤗, many I have never tasted before😇.  So at the rate of one bottle per week, Friday evenings, they should last me months👍

I think everyone should celebrate every day they wake up, I do👌

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now