No Smoking Ban...

Cympil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Canadian prisons there is no smoking inside of any buildings, that is until April 1st 2008 when there will be no smoking at all for staff or offenders!

Vic

I'm surprised that a van driver hasn't tried to take the government to court claiming discrimination against van drivers.Car drivers chuffing away at the wheel without getting fined thats discrimination.Isn't it?

Another point.Where is the government going to get the money back from the tobbacco tax they are losing?

I'm surprised that a van driver hasn't tried to take the government to court claiming discrimination against van drivers.Car drivers chuffing away at the wheel without getting fined thats discrimination.Isn't it?

Another point.Where is the government going to get the money back from the tobbacco tax they are losing?

On shoes apparently

fining van drivers! :lol:

no that stuff that turns black americans into gun carrying loonies and do drive by shootings! realy worth celebrating!

Well you gotta sniff summat in the pubs other than stale beer,body odour and fart,since you can't !*!@# smoke there anymore :blink: :blink:

Good to see pub bosses reporting they are 40% down on takings,here Scotland and Ireland,bingo halls and clubs also being hit hard,as one pub landlord says"where are all these people that were supposed to flock to my bar,when the no smoking ban came in" Sorry mate they all smoke so they naffed off to the local supermarket for cheap beer an' 20 woodbines,an' now they don't get ear ache off their lass for coming in late as they don't go out now :D :D Smoke,beer an no earache oh an no chavs !!! Ideal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you gotta sniff summat in the pubs other than stale beer,body odour and fart,since you can't !*!@# smoke there anymore :blink: :blink:

You could always have a shower and wear a bit deodorant.

From what I gather from TV advertisements, any young fellow who dons anything from Lynx' anti-perspirant range is pretty much guaranteed to get his bins emptied.

You could always have a shower and wear a bit deodorant.

From what I gather from TV advertisements, any young fellow who dons anything from Lynx' anti-perspirant range is pretty much guaranteed to get his bins emptied.

Not true Colonel I tried it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now