No Smoking Ban...

Cympil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might like to have a look at this Pete.. It`s an interesting read..it`s a pdf file so you`ll need a pdf file reader to view it..

http://www.forestonline.org/files/pdf/JJ%20Essay%20web.pdf

There is a lot of good points made in that artical and I agree100% with it.

Thanks Cympil I have e-mail it to all of my smoking friends.

Ive loved smoking , but i've given up dozens of times. I was only addicted 1 or 2 times when i was a young en, I usually start everytime I go out in the field as it passes the time away and I love it . However I always packed it in when i got back to normality.

I think its an outdoor activity , smoking that is. And now it is i suppose

Ive loved smoking , but i've given up dozens of times. I was only addicted 1 or 2 times when i was a young en, I usually start everytime I go out in the field as it passes the time away and I love it . However I always packed it in when i got back to normality.

You right there Dave

:D

Dogging is healthier.

smoking gone a bit to far! people are getting shot for !*!@# sake! read this!

I understand that this is a very serious matter but I had to laugh at the BBC report.

Quote from the BBC: Police said Mr Oyebola was involved in an altercation about smoking before being shot in the rear garden area.

Not sure if they are referring to his rear end or that he was shot in the garden.

:lol:

I understand that this is a very serious matter but I had to laugh at the BBC report.

Quote from the BBC: Police said Mr Oyebola was involved in an altercation about smoking before being shot in the rear garden area.

Not sure if they are referring to his rear end or that he was shot in the garden.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: what did he shoot him with! :lol: :lol: :lol: his trouser revovler!

:lol: :lol: :lol: what did he shoot him with! :lol: :lol: :lol: his trouser revovler!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Joking apart its a sad reflection on the world that we live in today for some one to get seriously hurt over such a thing as smoking.

I hope they get caught and delt with.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Joking apart its a sad reflection on the world that we live in today for some one to get seriously hurt over such a thing as smoking.

I hope they get caught and delt with.

can you smoke in prison?

Guest missvic
It's the best way.

Think it might be a better deterrent for keeping people out of prison... more effective than giving everyone a playstaion in their cells anyway! :o

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now