Wetherspoons

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you come up pete you will have to visit a hair salon,Bedlington is the Mecca for for hair cuts :lol: :lol:

The last time I had a hair cut in Bedlington Stu, was 1965 at the barbers at the Oval, don't soppose he is still there. If he is he must must be 100 years old. It was a crew cut.

:D

The last time I had a hair cut in Bedlington Stu, was 1965 at the barbers at the Oval, don't soppose he is still there. If he is he must must be 100 years old. It was a crew cut.

theres a hairdressers theres but its probably changed hands a hundred times since you were last there! :lol:

theres a hairdressers theres but its probably changed hands a hundred times since you were last there! :lol:

The bloke that had the barbers then was a small thin fellow with a comb over and I think he lived near Ashington. He was a good barber and could hold a good conversation.

The bloke that had the barbers then was a small thin fellow with a comb over and I think he lived near Ashington. He was a good barber and could hold a good conversation.

if he is still alive a think his hand would be a bit to shaky to give you a haircut! probably give you a van gough!

A So Solid Crew cut?

Them were the days when you had to put a bob in the meter, I have known people cut a circular piece of oil cloth and put it in, not in Bedlington but in Leicester.

still got the meters up here Pete gas and leccy :blink: Oil cloth. Now theres a blast from the past

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now