LAC 21/07/2021

On 23/07/2021 at 07:43, Malcolm Robinson said:

Lilbill15,  I had residents on that estate who asked me to see what could be done.  Ive now ( I presume) got residents on another estate who have asked the same.  Common denominators................wonky roundabout and pressure on road systems.     One of the things I have asked for was the 30MPH extended up to the village and I have asked for some speed reduction suggestions on that bit of road too.   

There are traffic and highways questions asked and answered with just about every application I have sat on.  Can't say I agree with most of their reports and usually I end up stating the bleeding obvious to most people, as in the above meeting!  

❤️😁🌈xxR 

4 hours ago, Canny lass said:

That's looking much better! I had a (ONE) hornet sting about 10 years ago and it was pure agony. Several must have been a nightmare.

Hi there @Canny lass, thanks and yes absolutely. I described it to the doctor as feeling “ like I’m wearing a lead boot lined with red hot needles 😱!! Today is day 9, I’m still applying hydrocortisone cream. The Benadryl made no difference after I ran out of Anthisan. New experience for me, never even seen a hornet before. I was shocked by their nastiness, wasn’t wading through undergrowth, didn’t disturb them they jumped out and attacked us like guard dogs. Hmm nature tooth and claw etc but evil stinging monsters?!! I’ll never go there again. I don’t believe an adder would cause so much pain and they generally strike in defence when disturbed. Hornets 🐝 are a different kettle of fish.
🌈xxR 

36 minutes ago, Canny lass said:

1st post in the topic.

WHAT Local WHAT area Council.??? I hate acronyms because they’re so exclusive. 
And yes, I’m also an ‘ apprentice’ another reason to step out of this suddenly mystical society!!! B*****+*s!

3 hours ago, lilbill15 said:

WHAT Local WHAT area Council.??? I hate acronyms because they’re so exclusive. 
And yes, I’m also an ‘ apprentice’ another reason to step out of this suddenly mystical society!!! B*****+*s!

Lilbill15, you will be in the Cramlington, Bedlington, Seaton Valley one........https://www.northumberland.gov.uk/Councillors/Local-Area-Councils.aspx#localareacouncils

@Malcolm Robinson! Suddenly I understand, Council business!. Once a chain of conversation gets going I find it very difficult to work backwards to find where it started! Gotcha, 🎶I can see clearly now the (chain) has gone 🎶, Malcolm I think you’re doing a grand job as a councillor but this rats nest of a website is more than I can stand. I’ll stick to Google and Twitter- are you on Twitter Malcolm? R🌈xx

13 hours ago, lilbill15 said:

@Malcolm Robinson! Suddenly I understand, Council business!. Once a chain of conversation gets going I find it very difficult to work backwards to find where it started! Gotcha, 🎶I can see clearly now the (chain) has gone 🎶, Malcolm I think you’re doing a grand job as a councillor but this rats nest of a website is more than I can stand. I’ll stick to Google and Twitter- are you on Twitter Malcolm? R🌈xx

I do have a facebook page.........https://www.facebook.com/Malcolm-Robinson-Bedlington-West-Ward-321013641645017/

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now