RoseanneRainbow

Hello, while rummaging in Google for info on the concrete ?caps in the fields between the remains of Netherton colliery and Choppington I found this chain of chatter. Not at all surprised to find Messrs Fox and Edgar in the thick of it!😁x

Checking if it’s still active and whether I can access it without Facebook which I have grown to dislike; is there anybody there?

2 hours ago, lilbill15 said:

Hello, while rummaging in Google for info on the concrete ?caps in the fields between the remains of Netherton colliery and Choppington I found this chain of chatter. Not at all surprised to find Messrs Fox and Edgar in the thick of it!😁x

Checking if it’s still active and whether I can access it without Facebook which I have grown to dislike; is there anybody there?

Morning Roseanne/lilbill15. 

Reaching this forum can be done via any Search Engine - Google - Bing - Yahoo etc. by typing bedlington.co.uk into your Search Engine 

567330739_bedlingtoncouk.thumb.png.3eaf7b1103b3b1539b12ef564d2b81dc.png

Once logged in you can view, and add to, any of the topics covered in the headings displayed in the blue menu bar at the top of the screen. The Discussion menu is where most of the points are raised and the menu gives you a choice of Forums - eg. History Hollow - Talk of the Town - Chat Central etc.  that you can view and comment on.

If you are looking for a specific topic then you can use the Search facility - top left of your screen. If you are looking for a particular phrase eg. "Netherton Colliery" then place the double quotation marks around the phrase and the system will return you a list of topics that contain the complete phrase. If you don't use the  quotation marks then the system returns topics that contain any of the words you have entered.🙂 So by entering "Netherton Colliery" :-

Search2.thumb.png.f9a7001e1a0f6193f17ac409ad038455.png

you get :- 

Search3.thumb.png.22ae027af1f5c33038770f59194139c4.png

7 pages worth of topics where the phrase "Netherton Colliery" has been used.

Hope that helps - have a play around and ask away.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now