Is Keith Lockey still a member?

Malcolm

Hi All,  I came across this site when looking into Hartford Hall.  

One of your members, who subsequently passed away was asking about the Grey Lady and was in discussions with Keith Locky. 

I wanted to follow up on the Grey Lady story.

I am not a Bedlington resident but know it, having been a resident at Hartford Hall and coming from High Howden, Wallsend used to cycle through Plessy Checks on the way to Morpeth.

1 hour ago, Andy Millne said:

Andy - Keith died over 5 years ago 

I will search, hopefully this evening, for Keith's comments on Hartford Hall and The Grey Lady and see what was found out and update this topic.

Hi everyone, hopefully you and your families are well. Just looking on the site this morning and spotted the question regarding Keith Lockey.  I was saddened to read that Keith had died, my condolences to Keith s family &friend's. Keith had replied to my request years back about the Hunter family and found out he was friends with the eldest Son Jim. It brought back some good memories for Keith apparently. It did the same for me also. Although I visit the site frequently I hadn't realised the sad news. I will remember him fondly as  I do the Hunter family. Regards . Jim R

2 hours ago, Jr6468 said:

Hi everyone, hopefully you and your families are well. Just looking on the site this morning and spotted the question regarding Keith Lockey.  I was saddened to read that Keith had died, my condolences to Keith s family &friend's. Keith had replied to my request years back about the Hunter family and found out he was friends with the eldest Son Jim. It brought back some good memories for Keith apparently. It did the same for me also. Although I visit the site frequently I hadn't realised the sad news. I will remember him fondly as  I do the Hunter family. Regards . Jim R

He put a smile on my face every time he commented in this group - even when he was ill for his last birthday in 2014

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now