Co-oP and Library

Symptoms

Ooh thank you very much xxx. I’ve got an electric carving knife which gives me nice thin slices and does sterling work on soft fresh tiger bread, no wonky doorsteps anymore 😁x BUT the important thing is what is a proper beef olive stuffed with, please? I’ve found several options, including simple breadcrumbs, but haven’t managed to produce anything that resembles the yummy school dinner version. I’d be very grateful for your advice.  Am I being greedy in asking about mutton pilaff? Was that simply tinned spaghetti and left over mutton baked together or something more elegant? 😁🌈x

I suspect those magic dinner ladies made the heavenly concoction up 😁🌈x that one is easily reproduced because the basic ingredients were so obvious. Years later seeing chicken pilaf on the menu in my first Indian restaurant I was transported with joy, and crestfallen when the dish that turned up didn’t have any tinned spaghetti but turned out to be a great favourite rice dish which I’ve enjoyed many times in the intervening years 😋🌈x

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now