High Pit Wilma

Loathe..all these idiots who are having mass gatherings,and risking the lives of our front line workers in the NHS,and our Police Forces,and who deliberately break the lockdown rules....cos they must think it's "Cool"..

14 hours ago, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Loathe..all these idiots who are having mass gatherings,and risking the lives of our front line workers in the NHS,and our Police Forces,and who deliberately break the lockdown rules....cos they must think it's "Cool"..

I feel the same way and sometimes wonder if the news should not be showing footage of demos etc. - especially in the USA.

I do wonder though what I would be doing if this had happened back in the late 1960's before I was married and had a family. I guess I would have been tempted to meet up with the lads in the Percy Arms, at no social distance, but I think I would still have had my luggs clipped if I had told my parents I was going out.🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Too true Alan!That's the way it was before PC came alang...a  got clipped and belted any amoont o times,AND caned at schyuul,for piddly little things like stepping on the Schyuul grass in winter ,when it was oot o boonds,ti get wa baal...a dinna think one foot on the edge of the grass was gaana destroy the field..ye canna kill the sod off wi weedkiller nivvor mind puttin one foot on the bugga!!...naa...it was wa perverted Paedo Heedmaster hoo used ti not just cane ye,but actually terrorised ye for ten minutes before actually thrashing ya fingers wi he's cane.Aye...THAT was another Loathe!! ...a bit late..pity wi didnae hae this site in them days eh?!!

Did ye see thi news thi neet?...doon Northumberland Street at thi toon?...it was heaving!! ..just wait....the Spike will come!!

Cheers Alan!

• Like 1

On 09/11/2020 at 01:12, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Me too, HPW!

14 hours ago, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Did ye see thi news thi neet?...doon Northumberland Street at thi toon?...it was heaving!! ..just wait....the Spike will come!!

4 hours ago, Canny lass said:

Me too, HPW!

And me - but what can anyone do🙂. Shopping anywhere has never been for me. My wife would drag me around numerous shops in Newcastle, looking for the best buy, and would often end up back at the first shop to buy what she was after.🙃

I was always first shop and - "that will do me" and then try and convince her to go and play:thumbsup: .

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/12/2020 at 23:56, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Too true Alan!That's the way it was before PC came alang...a  got clipped and belted any amoont o times,AND caned at schyuul,for piddly little things like stepping on the Schyuul grass in winter ,when it was oot o boonds,ti get wa baal...a dinna think one foot on the edge of the grass was gaana destroy the field..ye canna kill the sod off wi weedkiller nivvor mind puttin one foot on the bugga!!...naa...it was wa perverted Paedo Heedmaster hoo used ti not just cane ye,but actually terrorised ye for ten minutes before actually thrashing ya fingers wi he's cane.Aye...THAT was another Loathe!! ...a bit late..pity wi didnae hae this site in them days eh?!!

Cheers Alan!

AND IT HAS!..THIS IS JUST THE START!! A friend of mine saw aboot 6000 people waakin alang the sea front between Whitley Bay and Tynemooth on Sunday..nae social distancing..lots of groups of young'uns of between six ti twenty in number.

They are literally killing people as if they put a gun or knife to the innocent folks who are obeying the law.

Folk are calling the Govt,aam not politically motivated at aal but it's common sense..it's NOT the Govt,it is the rebels and the ignorant among us,if there was a deep pit in the pavement,and ye said ti them divvent step inti that hole,wad they disobey and faal inti the hole.?

Rant owa!! [but Justified aa think!]

Apart from aal that,a hope we aal have a better year than we had last yeor!!

• Like 1

On 09/11/2020 at 00:12, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Nine police officers who had breakfast together inside a cafe have been fined for breaching COVID lockdown rules on duty.

The officers, from the Metropolitan Police, were fined £200 each and told to "reflect on their choices."

Unfortunately some of our heroes can be fallible,  Police suspected to be dining inside The Chef House Kitchen Cafe, Greenwhich, east London. Pic: Brian Jennings / SWNS

15 hours ago, Bedlingtonian said:

Nine police officers who had breakfast together inside a cafe have been fined for breaching COVID lockdown rules on duty.

The officers, from the Metropolitan Police, were fined £200 each and told to "reflect on their choices."

Unfortunately some of our heroes can be fallible,  

Now if I had been that member of the public that saw the police officers vehicles outside The Chef House Kitchen Cafe I would not have  investigated the sighting but would have simply thought they were doing their job. I might have been tempted to report the cafe owner, as the cafe should not have been open on the 9th Jan during a Lockdown, but I wouldn't have reported the police officers.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now