No More Smacking

Smacking Children  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I`ve already made my point clear on this subject so i`m not going to repeat myself....but what i feel strongly about is the fact kids don`t need slaps or smacks...they need the right up-bringing from the day they were born, and a load of patience! If they are given that guidance there should be no need for physical abuse...which turns into mental abuse!

F*cked up kids come from f*cked up parents...

Hope this helps :D

What absolute bullsh*t :rolleyes:

If you have the perfect kid in the perfect world then the no smacking rule wouldn't even come into the equation!

My views are already posted,so why not agree to disagree,cos this can go on forever :lol:

What absolute bullsh*t :rolleyes:

If you have the perfect kid in the perfect world then the no smacking rule wouldn't even come into the equation!

My views are already posted,so why not agree to disagree,cos this can go on forever :lol:

all i can say is..i bet you`ve had a few good hidings in your time..that`s why you have the views that you do..they`ve been brayed into you :lol:

all i can say is..i bet you`ve had a few good hidings in your time..that`s why you have the views that you do..they`ve been brayed into you :lol:

nowt rang with a good clip roond the ear to tell you your deing wrang! :lol::lol:

Didnt work with you then, did it?

:lol:

what is the point of just talking to a kid if he/she has done wrong? they'll just do it again! give them a good shoeing and they'll think twice about it!

fetch back capital punishment! empty the jails!  

It did me no harm, i was always warned to do as i was told or i would get a "hot !*!@# " (smacked on the bum) and i knew how much it hurt so i tried my best to be good. I plan to use this method if i ever have children, it worked really well with me, i really respect my parents now.

I`ve already made my point clear on this subject so i`m not going to repeat myself....but what i feel strongly about is the fact kids don`t need slaps or smacks...they need the right up-bringing from the day they were born, and a load of patience! If they are given that guidance there should be no need for physical abuse...which turns into mental abuse!

F*cked up kids come from f*cked up parents...

Hope this helps :D

No, the little shits need a good howk every now and again to keep them in check.

• 2 years later...

No, the little shits need a good howk every now and again to keep them in check.

I`m assuming from your post that you were a little angel then..considering all the `good howkings` you`ve had :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now