Bedlington Sounds Interesting From Far Away.

TokyoGirl

I am an expat from Bedlington.

Its been over 3 years since the last time home. I am so happy this site came back, I love looking at the pics just to see whats changing and what staying the same.

So lots of photos would be appreciated.

My god I even miss the weather, at least you do not get Typhoons!!!!!!!

:P

Yeah, it is 8 years this April since I left Bedlington and I really miss it, but I wonder if it's the memories I miss and if I ever came back would it be the same. Getting ready on a Friday night to go up the street and then going to the Domino or Lucy's. Pretty much knowing everyone you see.

It sounds like alot is changing up the front street but I still have some great memories growing up in Bedlington, would love to see some different pictures also

I'd be happy to post more pics of Bedlington but the gallery just doesn't accept them now, maybe I've reached my limit. :unsure:

:( I've not been able to post any pics, how do I do it

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh life in Bedlington looks so peaceful.

Here its just all chaos all the time.

Bet you all take greggs pasties, cheap club booze and big houses for granted........mind you to all the smokers.....in Japan a pack of 20 is 1 pound 50. :blink:

Mmmmm jam doughnuts.... :wub:

Ahhh life in Bedlington looks so peaceful.

Here its just all chaos all the time.

Bet you all take greggs pasties, cheap club booze and big houses for granted........mind you to all the smokers.....in Japan a pack of 20 is 1 pound 50. :blink:

Mmmmm jam doughnuts.... :wub:

Is it true you can buy schoolgirl's dirty knickers out of vending machines in Tokyo? If so, how much are these baccy-stained boxes of delight?

Denzel dear I am sure you would not really be interested in these things as there are many social problems connected to said items. Recently it was made illegal to purchase from vending machines which then pushed it onto the streets. I know that England has struggled with drug problems in the past, but when I look at it from here I am so relieved its not willing!!!!!child prostitution like in downtown Tokyo......That said clever girls charging 50 ponds for pants they only wear for 10 mins is very creative business thinking......this is why they all have Luis Vuitton bags!!!!!

:(

Its takes many to make up a world and Japan has a many thang going on.