Just Want To Know!

you`re wasting your time Monsta..i`ve asked a few times but never get an answer :blink:

Must be the Moderators Protection Act of 2007 "Tho shall not divuldge to petty users!"

Guest missvic
thats all well and good but do the moderators have a set of rules to which they must abide by? such as i must not edit peoples posts into shameful slander or i shall not PM other people users details, ip addresses etc?

I only edited one of your posts Monsta! Anyway, as I recall it was a challenge to see how quick it got deleted, I chose to combat it in a different form in the vague hope it may stop you posting rubbish! :D

As for the other other stuff, I have no idea who any of you are other than the details you post on the boards here... I don't have the time to search the net for any other craic :o

I only edited one of your posts Monsta! Anyway, as I recall it was a challenge to see how quick it got deleted, I chose to combat it in a different form in the vague hope it may stop you posting rubbish! :D

As for the other other stuff, I have no idea who any of you are other than the details you post on the boards here... I don't have the time to search the net for any other craic :o

i would rather an admin answer that thanks anyway! :D not one the there slaves!

thats all well and good but do the moderators have a set of rules to which they must abide by? such as i must not edit peoples posts into shameful slander

The moderators will act in accordance to the rules that have already been posted. If a post is written counter to the rules it will either be edited or deleted at the moderators discretion. Posts will not be edited out of their original context but only to remove or mask offending content.

No posts to my knowledge have been edited into "shameful slander" If this is the case you should report the offending post to an admin.

or i shall not PM other people users details, ip addresses etc?

Again as has already been mentioned the moderators do not have access to any information that you have not made publically available.