Just Want To Know!

The moderators operate strictly in accordance with the MI5 & MI6 rulebooks. ;)

Are there any rules which the moderators have to follow regarding the confidentiality of it`s members? Also,is there a place to report any moderators which break any confidentiality rules?

The moderators operate strictly in accordance with the MI5 & MI6 rulebooks. ;)

what on earth are you talking about? since when have missvic and mr darn been spy's! think ya talking cow patte there?

so you going to post the rules or not? as i find it unfair that mods can break so many rules and nothing is done about it!

could be a case for the DPA!!!!!!

Are there any rules which the moderators have to follow regarding the confidentiality of it`s members? Also,is there a place to report any moderators which break any confidentiality rules?

What do the moderators know that no one else knows?

Why would anyone post anything which is confidential? If they post it it's no longer confidential - innit! :D

Seems to me we've got a case bad case of anti-authoritarianism here. Lots of practise at school?

And.. from someone who wants to be moderator too!!??? :lol:

What do the moderators know that no one else knows?

Why would anyone post anything which is confidential? If they post it it's no longer confidential - innit! :D

Seems to me we've got a case bad case of anti-authoritarianism here. Lot's of practise at school?

And.. from someone who wants to be moderator too!!??? :lol:

you haven`t answered my question,you`ve just skirted around it..

So,where would i make a complaint if i had reason to believe that my private details had been passed on to a third party?

and what makes you think that i want to be a mod,have i ever gave that impression or asked to be a mod?

you haven`t answered my question,you`ve just skirted around it..

So,where would i make a complaint if i had reason to believe that my private details had been passed on to a third party?

and what makes you think that i want to be a mod,have i ever gave that impression or asked to be a mod?

Nope - you haven't answered my questions - just ignored them! :rolleyes:

And what makes you think I was talking about you? :P

Nope - you haven't answered my questions - just ignored them! :rolleyes:

And what makes you think I was talking about you? :P

What do the moderators know that no one else knows? Members personal details..name/address/isp

Why would anyone post anything which is confidential? If they post it it's no longer confidential - innit! biggrin.gif ..i was on about confidential information..as above

Seems to me we've got a case bad case of anti-authoritarianism here. Lots of practise at school? I didn`t go to school..often

And.. from someone who wants to be moderator too!!??? laugh.gif So,who are you referring to here..

Now maybe you can answer my question?

What do the moderators know that no one else knows? Members personal details..name/address/isp

The moderators have no such details.

Why would anyone post anything which is confidential? If they post it it's no longer confidential - innit! biggrin.gif ..i was on about confidential information..as above

See above.

Seems to me we've got a case bad case of anti-authoritarianism here. Lots of practise at school? I didn`t go to school..often

There you are then... I appologise! :D

And.. from someone who wants to be moderator too!!??? laugh.gif So,who are you referring to here..

I couldn't possibly answer that on the grounds of client confidentiality, but look at the start of the thread! :lol:

P.S. The government wants even more of your details. They want you to pay £80 for an ID card so they can monitor you. They have access to loads of personal information about you, can even track your movements from your mobile phone. Who are you going to complain to? When you complain can you be sure that even your complaints won't be monitored and you marked as an agitator? These are the real questions!

Guest MONGO

See above.

I couldn't possibly answer that on the grounds of client confidentiality, but look at the start of the thread! :lol:

ok threegee this isnt funny anymore stop modorating me

See above.

so there is some sort of client confidentiality..so supposing that client confidentiality had been broken..who would i make a complaint to?

still not answering me question? are you going to list the rules mods of this site have to follow or not?

The rules are the rules you agree to when you join.

If you want them changed then re-write them yourself and submit them. If they look reasonable and legal then we'll adopt them.

what on earth are you talking about? since when have missvic and mr darn been spy's! think ya talking cow patte there?

so you going to post the rules or not? as i find it unfair that mods can break so many rules and nothing is done about it!

could be a case for the DPA!!!!!!

Who`s the DPA Monsta?

ok threegee this isnt funny anymore stop modorating me

I'm not moderating you. You were put on the delay and warned because of obscene language. It will expire of it's own accord in an hour or so.

Forum Terms & Rules

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

Forum Terms & Rules

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

thats all well and good but do the moderators have a set of rules to which they must abide by? such as i must not edit peoples posts into shameful slander or i shall not PM other people users details, ip addresses etc?

thats all well and good but do the moderators have a set of rules to which they must abide by? such as i must not edit peoples posts into shameful slander or i shall not PM other people users details, ip addresses etc?

you`re wasting your time Monsta..i`ve asked a few times but never get an answer :blink: