Trigger Happy Chairman Or Visionary

Was the Newcastle Chairman right to sack Mr Souness?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't take the furniture van long to get there and get him moved, as seen on the BBC news tonight. Glad to see the back of him. Bring back King KEV

I wonder how long it would take to move Owen's furniture?

Keegan would be grand for the neutral :lol:

Didn't take the furniture van long to get there and get him moved, as seen on the BBC news tonight. Glad to see the back of him. Bring back King KEV

Same day if he was going back to Liverpool, at least thats how I interpred the alleged comments by the Swede in the newspaper.

am i missing something?

i know souness is probably a crap manager, but surely you cant blame the lad, i mean, who exactly has the purse strings at nufc?

i heard he demanded a few new players at the last transfer window or newcastle wouldnt do well, but his highness the chairman wouldnt give him the funds to buy anyone. now is that really fair?

am i missing something?

i know souness is probably a crap manager, but surely you cant blame the lad, i mean, who exactly has the purse strings at nufc?

i heard he demanded a few new players at the last transfer window or newcastle wouldnt do well, but his highness the chairman wouldnt give him the funds to buy anyone. now is that really fair?

I presume before you wrote this you did,t look to see exactly how much "the lad" spent in his reign at Newcastle or the compensation package he will recieve for his dissmissal I know one thing if I was,nt doing my job correctly and wasting company money the way he has the only compensation package I,d get would be my P45, not bloody millions of pounds, he should be ashamed, and folk might have thought a bit more of "the lad" if he,d resigned and claimed no compensation.

My wish also is for Kevin Keegan to return I know he also spent millions and won nothing in the way of real silverware but hey what a rollercoaster ride it was and some of the best football ever witnessed for a long time, the Toon were adored countrywide by real fans of football, however we will just have to wait and see if scrapman Shephered does have the best interests of the club at heart and brings back K.K it would save him some dignity at least from the fans point of view compared to the fiasco thats just left. :angry:

am i missing something?

The reason the chairman didnt want to give him more money was because souness just buys flops apart from owen is any other player souness bought worth his price tag never mind a toon shirt

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now