Trigger Happy Chairman Or Visionary

Was the Newcastle Chairman right to sack Mr Souness?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes:

We can replace him with the thinking man's Ian Ormondroyd; Peter 'beanpole' Crouch.

I love hearing unbiased MOTD summarisers Hansen and Lawrenson saying that his heading isn't as good as it should be because 'he's so tall he's never had to work on it'.Priceless Scouse-related twaddle.

We can replace him with the thinking man's Ian Ormondroyd; Peter 'beanpole' Crouch.

I love hearing unbiased MOTD summarisers Hansen and Lawrenson saying that his heading isn't as good as it should be because 'he's so tall he's never had to work on it'.Priceless Scouse-related twaddle.

What do you expect from a Scot & Irishman!

:rolleyes:

C'mon then Psychic Pete, what's your prediction for NUFC -v- WBA tomorrow?

Sorry Denzel, been out of circulation for a few days, but I would have gone for 3 0 to the Toon, Amiobie 2 and Solarno 1.

The Toon will do Birmingham and Chelsea and finish 6th in the Table and next year win in Europe.

Sorry Denzel, been out of circulation for a few days, but I would have gone for 3 0 to the Toon, Amiobie 2 and Solarno 1.

The Toon will do Birmingham and Chelsea and finish 6th in the Table and next year win in Europe.

Well make sure you get your prediction in for the Brum game nice and early. Ladbrokes here I come.

Well make sure you get your prediction in for the Brum game nice and early. Ladbrokes here I come.

The Toon 4 1 Birmingham, Titus Bramble to score one of them with a fantastic header, need to consult with a split tea bag for the Chelsea score.

The Toon 4 1 Birmingham, Titus Bramble to score one of them with a fantastic header, need to consult with a split tea bag for the Chelsea score.

Cheers Pete, I'll email you a pint if it comes off.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now