Chat Box

Guest mongo

chat box something like msn  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest mongo

i was just wondering if there would be any chance of getting some sort of a chat box on the forum for members to talk to each other on. like the one on my forum at the bottom of the page like this one here

it would save the mods a lot of hard work searching posts for things that shouldnt be there

and it would let people say what they whant without offending anyone as you would have to sighn in to use it what do you think good idea or bad idea

i think it would be a good 1 :D

Guest missvic
i was just wondering if there would be any chance of getting some sort of a chat box on the forum for members to talk to each other on. like the one on my forum at the bottom of the page like this one here

it would save the mods a lot of hard work searching posts for things that shouldnt be there

and it would let people say what they whant without offending anyone as you would have to sighn in to use it what do you think good idea or bad idea

i think it would be a good 1 :D

I think that I think it would be a good idea, but really, I don't know what it is! :blink:

Guest mongo
I think that I think it would be a good idea, but really, I don't know what it is! :blink:

its a little chat box that you have to log into a bit like msn messenger thing a bit like this

ffffffnj4.jpg

Guest mongo
weve already got a chat section were we can !*!@# each other off and stuff! why do we need a wiki?

even though we have a chat section posts are still being deleted as you can't !*!@# people off but with a chatbox you can and the chatbox wont need modorated and the only people that can see what people are saying is the members that sighn in to chatbox so i think this would solve a lot of problems on this board and keep the place clean for people that want to read posts and see whats happening in bedlington

correct me if im wrong icon_twisted.gif

Didnt the old forum have a live chat area?

Or maybe it was something talked about back then too.

There was a lot of talk about getting a chat room but nowt actually happened..wey,other than the whole forum disappearing :lol:

a chat room/chatbox would be a great idea for this forum i think what do you think threegee any chance of getting one :D