Diana: The Witnesses In The Tunnel..

Cympil

Channel 4 is set to broadcast a documentary on the death of Princess Diana, which allegedly shows explicit images of her immediately after the car accident in Paris in 1997.

So...who will be watching it tonight? There`s been a load of complaints about it but it`s going ahead.

The main criticism is the fact they`ll be showing Diana with a oxygen mask on, but that photo has been on the internet for ages, all other photos that are shown will have the faces blurred out.

Well i`ll be watching it..

Who needs publicity when you've got employees of the Royal Family promoting the show! They must have at least quadrupled the audience for the very thing they are complaining about! :rolleyes:

BAH the put out on telly these days! must be desprate for viewers? channel four just gets lower and lower! next they'll be dancing on her grave just to get the viewers! how way man harry and william said divint show it again on telly cause it will bring back all the bad memories! i wonder if the boss of channel four would show his family death scenes on telly just to get some viewers! sick sad man! :angry:

BAH the put out on telly these days! must be desprate for viewers? channel four just gets lower and lower! next they'll be dancing on her grave just to get the viewers! how way man harry and william said divint show it again on telly cause it will bring back all the bad memories! i wonder if the boss of channel four would show his family death scenes on telly just to get some viewers! sick sad man! :angry:

Wey if Harry and Willy don`t want to watch it they just have to ask one of their skivveys to turn the telly over..simple really :D