Room 101

rachael

I remember this being a topic on the old Bedlington Forums, so i thought i'd bring it back!

Let's hope nothing gets deleted, eh?

I'll start it off with an obvious one.

Charvs.

Because they're quite simply SCUM. Cause bother, scare people, think they're God's gift to the world, and dress stupidly.

Trackies in socks?

No thanks.

I remember this being a topic on the old Bedlington Forums, so i thought i'd bring it back!

Charvs.

Because they're quite simply SCUM. Cause bother, scare people, think they're God's gift to the world, and dress stupidly.

Trackies in socks?

No thanks.

I don't want to appear to be ignorant but I am not up to speed with the modern speak, can someone tell me what is a charv?

:D

Charvs.

Trackies in socks?

No thanks.

Everyone who drives a car with pink seatcovers,pink steering wheel cover,pink fluffy dice etc..

Guest missvic

I'd put in all mindless uncultured charver scum with bad grammar and no manners, particularly those who share IP addresses!

:o

I'd put in all mindless uncultured charver scum with bad grammar and no manners, particularly those who share IP addresses!

:o

did you know every one that uses eclipse broadband services shares the same ip address that is situated down near wales or there abouts!!!! clever eh! that is every one from the north east!

did you know every one that uses eclipse broadband services shares the same ip address that is situated down near wales or there abouts!!!! clever eh! that is every one from the north east!

Don't think so somehow. I think you mean the same block of IP addresses.

No I didn't. Don't think that Eclipse know that either. :lol:

As they offer packages with 8 static IPs they can't be quite that desperate. Having to share the same bank account would be darned awkward for their business customers too!! :D :D

No I didn't. Don't think that Eclipse know that either. :lol:

As they offer packages with 8 static IPs they can't be quite that desperate. Having to share the same bank account would be darned awkward for their business customers too!! :D :D

what !*!@# was i thinking of! :lol: :lol: :lol: