How Weird Is This!

Cympil

Guest missvic
I found this in a magazine today.The title is "Meet The Tree Man" :blink:

treeman.jpg

No way! He's not real is he? Is he part Ent?

Imagine the result if he had a baby with a mermaid... ooh

Imagine the result if he had a baby with a mermaid... ooh
I wouldn`t have thought that mermaids can have kids..i mean..where would they come out of :lol:
That can't happen MissVic, everybody knows that mermaids need a merman to have a family.

To be honest....and that may not be a good thing....i wouldnt mind proving a few of those above points, i mean, come on, all the mermaids i've seen have been HOT! i'd be gutted to find myself in the position to prove the point either way with a fit blond big breasted mermaid just to find she diddnt have an...erm...'the tackle' down below....

is it wrong i find half animal, half human creatures a turn on?

This is real, I watched something on you tube ages ago. Its a skin disease like warts.....you are right it has to be filed back....its not meant to be painful.

Has anyone seen about all the Americans that have bugs crawling out of thier skin in America? Gross!

This is real, I watched something on you tube ages ago. Its a skin disease like warts.....you are right it has to be filed back....its not meant to be painful.

Has anyone seen about all the Americans that have bugs crawling out of thier skin in America? Gross!

I`ve been looking all over the internet to find out a bit more about him but can`t find anything!

As for the Americans with the bugs...post a link so i can have a look :blink:

its as real as a flying elephant? how on earth did he get them hands through the sleeves on that shirt? it's make up and made up! even the magizine gives you hints, "you couldn't make it up! or it's make up!

its as real as a flying elephant? how on earth did he get them hands through the sleeves on that shirt? it's make up and made up! even the magizine gives you hints, "you couldn't make it up! or it's make up!

His Ma sows zips onto his clays so that he can get his hands through..i`d liked to have seen him fastening the button on his shirt like :lol:

I notice the Tree Man's hair is a mixture of blonde and black.

deep breath...

I see they've got those terrier icons we all voted for, eh?

What's that? Get on with it? No problemo...

He should get his roots done!!!!LOL!!11!!!!!!!!!WHATASAP!!!!!!!111!!!!!!

deep breath...

What's that? Get on with it?

you actually took the time to do that?

yes! your not funny!

and a complete !*!@# ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!what a !*!@#!!!!!111!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deep breath...

What's that? Get on with it? No problemo...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny stuff!!