Argh!

Guest missvic
kimballphoto.jpg

look at them lips! hahahahahaha

sorry am being racist! :lol: :lol:

That one's alright Monsta, though pay any attention to amusing features of his bland caucasian complexion and you might get done for it! :D

hows that one alright? just cause hes white? jesus can't even talk about african people and i was'nt being racist.

just sharing a picture of an old poster i found! mods gone to your heed

That one's alright Monsta, though pay any attention to amusing features of his bland caucasian complexion and you might get done for it! :D

Has he got a bland complexion...can`t say i noticed..racist woman :blink:

Thats wrong Monsta, though pay any attention to amusing features of his bland caucasian complexion and you might get done for it! he's a stinking immigrant! :D

hahahaha

he's slimey white peice of !*!@# throw him back to his own counrty! stinking immigrant!

What the hell was racist about putting a photo of them africans with the bangles in their lips? They`re proper proud of them! even they wouldn`t say it was racist! you`re a little hitler dictator :angry:

Just for you Missvic...is it racist,does it offend you? or is it humour?

Black and White

A black man talks to a white man:

When i was born i was black,

when i grew up i was black,

When i go in the sun i'm black,

when i'm cold i'm black,

when i die i'll be black.

but you,

when you're born you're pink,

when you grow up you're white,

when you go in the sun you turn red,

when you're sick, you're green,

when you're cold you turn blue,

and when you die you turn purple,

and you have the nerve to call me coloured!!!

Quick..hit the delete :lol:

Black and White

when i'm cold i'm black,

but you,

True that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest missvic

Black and White

when i'm cold i'm black,

but you,

A good point Cympil!

What I am on about however, you shouldn't really need to question. Why somebody should need to share with us a picture of an African chap just to laugh at the size of his lips is beyond me, and I'm sure many others. The genetic traits of a race of people really isn't something that I'm sure many folk want parodied on this site, maybe it could be kept for the BNP and KKK sites (if they have one?). It really isn't necessary as I'm sure you're aware of. The internet is full of a load of racist nonsense, and I'm sure it's very easy to find, so if you want to read it, people can do it elsewhere.

I'm sure somebody will counter-argue that none of the posts are so, however, really on all the topics that could be discussed (global warming, poisoned spies, performance artists and Yoko Ono eating a corgi to protest against the queen) there is absolutely no reason to bring the topic round to the race issue at all.

I would assume that intellegent folk would have more sense than to need to be so childish.

A good point Cympil!

What I am on about however, you shouldn't really need to question. Why somebody should need to share with us a picture of an African chap just to laugh at the size of his lips is beyond me, and I'm sure many others. The genetic traits of a race of people really isn't something that I'm sure many folk want parodied on this site, maybe it could be kept for the BNP and KKK sites (if they have one?). It really isn't necessary as I'm sure you're aware of. The internet is full of a load of racist nonsense, and I'm sure it's very easy to find, so if you want to read it, people can do it elsewhere.

I'm sure somebody will counter-argue that none of the posts are so, however, really on all the topics that could be discussed (global warming, poisoned spies, performance artists and Yoko Ono eating a corgi to protest against the queen) there is absolutely no reason to bring the topic round to the race issue at all.

I would assume that intellegent folk would have more sense than to need to be so childish.

You`ve got it in one!

Why should you have the last say on everything? just because people have different views from you! Everyone is entitled to their opinion,just because you don`t agree with someones opinion,it doesn`t give you the right to delete anything what you don`t agree on..you shouldn`t be a modertor because a mod would be fair and you aren`t..

You`re forever going on about "it`s ok for to call the Blyth lot or the Perry`s" but that`s ok to you,it might not be ok to other folk though!

Also,you shouldn`t be changing words on members posts..you`re taking the piss altogether ! :angry:

Guest missvic

You`ve got it in one!

Why should you have the last say on everything? just because people have different views from you! Everyone is entitled to their opinion,just because you don`t agree with someones opinion,it doesn`t give you the right to delete anything what you don`t agree on..you shouldn`t be a modertor because a mod would be fair and you aren`t..

You`re forever going on about "it`s ok for to call the Blyth lot or the Perry`s" but that`s ok to you,it might not be ok to other folk though!

Also,you shouldn`t be changing words on members posts..you`re taking the piss altogether ! :angry:

Please, dear Cympil, can you understand that I am just trying to keep some kind of order here... I'm sure you're more than aware that some of the posts on here can at times be discrimatory and there are complaints to have them removed. Sometimes I don't wait for complaints as I know I'm going to get them and it cuts out all the hassle.

I've been working roughly on the rules of the BBC message boards http://www.bbc.co.uk/messageboards/newguid...use_rules.shtml and have done so rather liberally. I can imagine that lots of the topics on here would get deleted before they are even posted. I have tried to use discression here and leave what I can to show all sides of the arguements. May I suggest that if posts are valid and non-agressive without the use of offensive language (this includes non-PC terms which may offend) then they will be left. Posts which are directly offensive to other users will also go, as they can get some folk quite angry.

I do not agree for one moment that you should not be able to put your opinions across. Everybody should be entitled to put their opinions out for others to see, however, like I constanly need to mention, some things posted could actually be classed as hate crimes, which is quite a bad thing really: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2006/60001--b.htm legal action could possibly be taken against the site or users if recent cases are anything to go by.

As for the Blyth/Perry comment, it is because perhaps it's something most people on here agree with? Blyth (or Ashington) being a rival town, and les Perrys clamping old ladies and postman.

I don't really think I'm a dictator, as I'm all for freedom of speech for everyone on here as long as it stays within some pretty wide boundaries. Everyone deserves their opinion, and whether or not I agree with it should not be important (this goes out of the realm of cyberspace and into the real world with all that 'will of the masses' and 'will of all' rhetoric), however whether it's me or someone else (please, someone, take over!) I'm sure it won't change too much if people can't resist the temptation to post things which may offend. As for all this, I often feel like it's a waste of time even arguing, it's taking up my gardening time...

Oh, and just for the record, you don't even know my politics... I may even agree with you :D

I find it amazing that you spend so much time explaining the obvious to the unintelligent. :(

But she is trying. And with much more grace than most of us could muster!

"Explaining the obvious to the unintelligent"

It would seem to fit the old saying. "Pearls before swine"

Joe

Keep it up Miss Vic. I greatly appreciate what you are trying to do. It is probably the only hope we have of attracting the decent, intelligent, and fair minded back to the site.

Anywhere else, somebody repeatedly and provocatively posting racist Tom Rot would have been banned by now.

The only thing is am not being racist! i was only pointing out that i cant mention a coloured person with out every one saying thats racist! i bet if you got a coloured man/woman to actually read the stuff they would just laugh at you'se for beening senseless halfwits. so lets get this straight i cant put an image of a coloured man on the forum but i can put a white man on. discrimanting !*!@# what! :angry:

The only thing is am not being racist! i was only pointing out that i cant mention a coloured person with out every one saying thats racist! i bet if you got a coloured man/woman to actually read the stuff they would just laugh at you'se for beening senseless halfwits. so lets get this straight i cant put an image of a coloured man on the forum but i can put a white man on. discrimanting !*!@# what! :angry:

I agree totally...this whole topic proves the point :angry:

I agree totally...this whole topic proves the point :angry:

yeah but will the point actually sink in to the vast empty space known as there brain? there as usefull as an apple mac! :lol:

As for the Blyth/Perry comment, it is because perhaps it's something most people on here agree with? Blyth (or Ashington) being a rival town, and les Perrys clamping old ladies and postman.

So basically,as long as it is your views that we agree upon,it`ll not get deleted? Even though they may be slanderous?