The Shows Are Here!

Her boyfriend at the time used to...and still does....spin the waltzer cars. she used to work on the burger vans i believe... am i right hunni?

Nope i used to work on the kids rides, did one day in a burger van, that was enough to put me off eating from them!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between Gypsies and Showmen.

Gypsies are the people you will see parked on fields or in sites.

Showmen are the ones with rides etc, part of the showmans guild, Gypsies and Showmen dont get on, so there is a slight difference

Believe me i used to work for showmen!!!

the guys that run the shows live in caravans don't get washed and smell of old turnips and charge an arm and a leg to ride there rides so that cinda says that there gipos/pikies :lol:

the guys that run the shows live in caravans don't get washed and smell of old turnips and charge an arm and a leg to ride there rides so that cinda says that there gipos/pikies :lol:

Believe me you see inside of a showmans caravan there better than most houses, your right about the men that work for them tho, in pokey little caravans, and yes most of the time they dont get washed, but showmen (actual ride owners) are most all in designer gear as are there children

Believe me you see inside of a showmans caravan there better than most houses, your right about the men that work for them tho, in pokey little caravans, and yes most of the time they dont get washed, but showmen (actual ride owners) are most all in designer gear as are there children

I did some work for a showman a few years back and your right about the caravans, he invited me in and it was absolutely fantastic inside and it was spotlessly clean.

Rickety rides, large groups of suspicious looking charvs and a hell of a lot of caravans.

Its that time of the year again!

Lock up your dogs everyone: The Shows have come to Bedlington!

My mate worked on the waltzer and he got sacked. He's taking them to court for funfair dismissal.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now