There are some who don't give a hoot about quarantine rules!

... and say hello to the quintuplets! On their first outing today with no sign of an adult. They seem to have adopted me, accept nuts and climb all over me if I sit down beside them and they are hungry. I saw mum nest-building under the barn roof a few weeks ago so I think they've been born in there. Delightful little creatures!

IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2523.JPG

IMG_2528.JPG

Edited by Canny lass
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Canny lass said:

Visitors to my garden during isolation:

Harry, the gardener. doing a great job on the dandelions, and, unfortunately, the daisies!

IMG_2375.JPG

Daffodil & daisies at the same time:o. Is this normal in your land or just an unusually warm spring? 

Photo taken 9th May. I think it was about normal weather for the time of year.  (Mind you, we had two days of snow the 13th and 14th!).The narcissus (not a daffodil) is called a 'Whitsuntide lily' here and comes a bit later than the daffodil which is called an 'Easter lily'.

4 hours ago, Canny lass said:

Photo taken 9th May. I think it was about normal weather for the time of year.  (Mind you, we had two days of snow the 13th and 14th!).The narcissus (not a daffodil) is called a 'Whitsuntide lily' here and comes a bit later than the daffodil which is called an 'Easter lily'.

The thinks I learn👍

12 hours ago, Canny lass said:

Knowledge is not a heavy burden to bear - not even the useless variety!

Yes but to make things stick I have to repeat myself over and over😉

Edited by Alan Edgar (Eggy1948)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now