Why Bedlington Is The Best Place To Live In Northumberland

Why is Bedlington the best place to live in Northumberland in your opinion?

Here's mine: Bedlington has a fantastic, friendly community!

:D

Because it is my home town, sadly I do not live there any more but I would move back tomorrow if it was possible.

Its a good laugh most times its near the beach and the coast road its got a great walks down the woods plus my family and friend live there

Its a good laugh most times its near the beach and the coast road its got a great walks down the woods plus my family and friend live there

All of the above. And above all it has always felt like home. Even after 60+ years away!

Joe

All of the above. And above all it has always felt like home. Even after 60+ years away!

Joe

I agree Joe. I still refer to going to Bedlington as going home even after 25+ years :)

Not Northumberland? That's foreign,that is..... :ph34r:

why did the wdc pay stupid amounts of money to twin us with some German !*!@# hole and some russain place where the street have no name! and the people have radiation poisoning!

why did the wdc pay stupid amounts of money to twin us with some German !*!@# hole and some russain place where the street have no name! and the people have radiation poisoning!

Well said.

Apparently, as well as the street name thing, they're still building, then burning down, love.

:rolleyes:

Originally from GuidePost spent twenty odd years there,born an bred there, now I'm in Bedlington,I haven't missed the god damn place one iota! I really feel at home in Bedlington.Great place to live only wish I'd got here sooner.All the luck in the world to you all.

NOWT. BEDLINGTON IS GASH. ASHINGTON HAS GOT BETTER CARS BETTER BEWAS N BETTER PUBS.

how the !*!@# has ashington got better cars? i think you mean ashington has got some chava scrappas fiesta with a big bore sellotaped on! :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now