Newcastle Gets An Abramovich!

• 1 month later...

anyone want a bet on the upcoming season for newcastle?

i bet they'll get stuffed out of every cup and finish just above religation again!!!

and sam will get sacked

theres a !*!@# corse on the team man! thats why they never win nought and the managers keep getting sacked! :blink:

anyone want a bet on the upcoming season for newcastle?

i bet they'll get stuffed out of every cup and finish just above religation again!!!

and sam will get sacked

theres a !*!@# corse on the team man! thats why they never win nought and the managers keep getting sacked! :blink:

No way big Sam's got a plan.

:D

i do hope so, newcastle has become so boring and undefendable i havent even bothered to keep track lately... is kevin keegan still the manager? :blink::huh:

a thought he was still playing for them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sam got a plan alright get payed then !*!@# off!

I'm delighted that the Monsta is giving us his informed views vis a vis association football.

I love owt like that.

i only speak what i see like one of them !*!@# monkeys! monkey see! any way al give sam half a season before he starts getting blamed for newcastles s***e performance!

lets all support berwick rangers at least they win things!

i only speak what i see like one of them !*!@# monkeys! monkey see! any way al give sam half a season before he starts getting blamed for newcastles s***e performance!

Berwick Ranagers.......speedway? :blink:

Bedlington Terriers look a good bet for next season.

Geremi is a class act, should slot in at right back no bother.

Barton is an excellent midfielder, better than Scott Parker. If Sam can get him to behave himself he could be a future captain.

Viduka is good on his day. A fat, lazy, dirty knacker when he can't be bothered. Hopefully playing in front of a packed stadium will have a motivational effect on him.

Don't know much about the Czech fellow.

They still need a left-back though.

Geremi is a class act, should slot in at right back no bother.

Barton is an excellent midfielder, better than Scott Parker. If Sam can get him to behave himself he could be a future captain.

Viduka is good on his day. A fat, lazy, dirty knacker when he can't be bothered. Hopefully playing in front of a packed stadium will have a motivational effect on him.

Don't know much about the Czech fellow.

They still need a left-back though.

I am a bit concerned about this Brazilian big Sam's wants to sign he's injured until January and age is against him.

all of the other signings are goodens.

• 2 weeks later...
I am a bit concerned about this Brazilian big Sam's wants to sign he's injured until January and age is against him.

all of the other signings are goodens.

big sam must be into drug smuggling or somit cause st james is getting raided be the pigs!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now