Kombat Kite Flying

have you seen what the CRAZY afgani's call sport? flying kites! but no ordinary kites these have got kite string coated in razer sharp glass. the aim is to tangle with the other kite and hopfully it will cut the other one's string. the only draw back is that they let youngin's play and they can get badly hurt or killed!

afgani's if there not blowing things up there playing KOMBAT KITES! mental am ganning over the heaps now with a kite! if you think your hard enough come and take me on! KOMBAT KITES!

Guest mongo
have you seen what the CRAZY afgani's call sport? flying kites! but no ordinary kites these have got kite string coated in razer sharp glass. the aim is to tangle with the other kite and hopfully it will cut the other one's string. the only draw back is that they let youngin's play and they can get badly hurt or killed!

afgani's if there not blowing things up there playing KOMBAT KITES! mental am ganning over the heaps now with a kite! if you think your hard enough come and take me on! KOMBAT KITES!

al tek yi on :D

Bliddy dangerous that man. :lol::lol:

They're only !*!@# , let them kill each other.

They let kids play kites with glass entwined up the string?