Bedlington.co.uk 2020 refresh

I have been working on some changes to the website that will be going live in the next few weeks. This is mainly to simplify the experience and refresh the look a little.

While I'm working on it I thought I would try and gather a bit of feedback.

Does anybody have anything they find particularly annoying in the current site or any other things they feel are missing that should be available?

2 hours ago, John Fox (foxy) said:

I miss the members list as it was previously. I've also got two memberships now since early this week when I was attempting to log on with a different device. It created a second account for me and I cannot delete it? 

I don't have two accounts @John Fox (foxy) & @john fox but when I log in on different machines (= 2 x Desktop PC -one Windows Vista & one Windows 10) it is as if I have two accounts. I Log in on one machine and then I would have expected that I would not have to log in on the other machine but In do. However when I comment from either machine they do use the same member Id. @Andy Millne will probably be able to delete/remove one of your accounts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Fox (foxy) said:

I've also got two memberships now since early this week when I was attempting to log on with a different device. It created a second account for me and I cannot delete it? 

I sent you a private message to resolve this so private info isn't revealed.

Thanks for the suggestions folks.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now