The Old Gas Shop

I believe that like chris, I can imagine it now.Julie doin everything for you and jst wen she finishes the housework then you say "oh did u need a hand?u should have asked you know I would have helped!" :)

But it keeps Mrs Darn busy.....less time for Mr Darn to be nagged :P

I do the house work, ironing, washing etc.....Mrs Neck allows beer freedom situations..... :D

Yes its true - the old Maxi freeze will be the kitchen shop (Tom Hennesy is moving there - his old place was where that new hair dressers is now).

And next door will be an estate agents - ive been in there its coming along.

Upstairs will be flats, although they are looking more like something out of a horror movie at the moment.

Hang on... i see a pattern comming out here....

i moan about the ironing never getting done, you ask for a new ironing board and iron, i moan the floor needs hoovering, we get a new hoover, the kids need something to look after to teach them responsiblity, we get a hamster, rabbit, 6 fish, a cat and a puppy. now a new kitchen center is opening in bedlington and its just what we need?? i seem to remember commenting on the quality of miss darns cooking not long back, think i've said too much????

hang on......

i do the hoovering, ironing, look after the rabbit, fish, hamster, cat and puppy AND i do the cooking........

Hmmmmnnnnn..................

(Que Miss Darn!!!)

I am in the same position have to do it all mesell, its a hard life am thinking of trading her in for a newer model, but don't tell her or I will not make it to the club on Friday night.

:D

see yees are doing it again whats ironing got to do with out although i hate ironing myself as it hurts mmm

Just ironing things out Monsta.

i moan about the ironing never getting done, you ask for a new ironing board and iron, i moan the floor needs hoovering, we get a new hoover, the kids need something to look after to teach them responsiblity, we get a hamster, rabbit, 6 fish, a cat and a puppy. now a new kitchen center is opening in bedlington and its just what we need?? i seem to remember commenting on the quality of miss darns cooking not long back, think i've said too much????

hang on......

i do the hoovering, ironing, look after the rabbit, fish, hamster, cat and puppy AND i do the cooking........

(Que Miss Darn!!!)

Just hope that it is a new kitchen you need from the kitchen centre and not a new house from the estate agents

There`s gonna be three shops at the old maxi freeze,Tom Hennessey has the first one,next one is a bed shop (it used to be where Merlin kitchens is now) and the last one is a government office of some sort..

There`s gonna be three shops at the old maxi freeze,Tom Hennessey has the first one,next one is a bed shop (it used to be where Merlin kitchens is now) and the last one is a government office of some sort..

probably government fraud squad or summit, they need an office in bedllington coz theres ower much fiddling gan on around here. people with benefits are living in their own houses and heres us who work all our lives trying to earn an honest living and we still got nowt!!! :)

probably government fraud squad or summit, they need an office in bedllington coz theres ower much fiddling gan on around here. people with benefits are living in their own houses and heres us who work all our lives trying to earn an honest living and we still got nowt!!! :)

Giddy up :D

Clamp it :rolleyes:

Aye and have you heard Blyth is getting a bloody KFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's Bedlington's?

KFC?

No thanks.

Last time i had one of those i nearly died of shock.

I got some "chicken" drumsticks, but since when has chicken been dark grey and stubbly?

Probably been dead for a few month and not plucked properly.

Either that or it was rat.

KFC?

No thanks.

Last time i had one of those i nearly died of shock.

I got some "chicken" drumsticks, but since when has chicken been dark grey and stubbly?

Probably been dead for a few month and not plucked properly.

Either that or it was rat.

No KFC ever appears to be the same, there are several in Leicester some good, some very good and the rest are rubbish. In some KFC's in Leicester the staff do not even understand English you have to resort to pointing at pictures to get the message across as to what you want and then there's no guarentee that you'll get what you have asked for.

hang on......

(Que Miss Darn!!!)

you talk utter b******s

hang on......

(Que Miss Darn!!!)

Been there, done that and worked 12 years of solid night shift. Unappreciated of course, and she has the house I worked for.. :rolleyes: