Friday night is quiz night ('cos I know you've got nothing better to do just now)

Canny lass

I'm sure you've all got better things to do now with covid restrictions being reduced but here, it's Friday, it's freezing cold and it'll be dark in half an hour so we're having a quiz tonight. No doubt accompanied by a bottle of something tasty and warming together with some nibbly bits (no, that's not a euphemism!). Feel welcome to join in. Usual rules apply and answers next Thursday:

1.         What does the name ‘Spam’ (meat - not computer) stand for?

2.         Who was the World Darts Champion 5 times between 1980 and 1986?

3.         By what other name is a Dublin Bay Prawn known?

4.         Who said “The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won’t get much sleep”?

5.         Which member of the royal family married Marina of Greece?

6.         When politician Roy Hattersley failed, for the third time, to appear on ‘Have I got news for you’ his chair was occupied by what?

7.         Which ex-England footballer is the father of a television weather forecaster?

8.         What is the cube of 3?

9.         Which animal has the scientific name  Capra hircus?

10.      How many British pounds in a hundred weight (cwt)?

11.      Which parasitic plant was sacred to the Druids?

12.      In a game of poker which is the best hand: flush, straight run or three of a kind?

I’ll bet you didn’t know ….

Elizabeth Taylor never threw away any of her clothes.

Edited by Canny lass

Nice to see the quiz again, thank you CL it's greatly appreciated, I didn't get many answers before having to cheat! but it did get the grey matter working again.

1.         What does the name ‘Spam’ (meat - not computer) stand for Special Processed American Meat.

2.         Who was the World Darts Champion 5 times between 1980 and 1986 Eric Bristow

3.         By what other name is a Dublin Bay Prawn known Norway lobster

4.         Who said “The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won’t get much sleep”  Woody Allen

1.     Which member of the royal family married Marina of Greece Duke of Kent

6.         When politician Roy Hattersley failed, for the third time, to appear on ‘Have I got news for you’ his chair was                          occupied by what Tub of lard.

7.         Which ex-England footballer is the father of a television weather forecaster Bobby Charlton.

8.         What is the cube of 3 27

9.         Which animal the scientific name  Capra hircus Goat

10.      How many British pounds in a hundred weight (cwt) 112

11.      Which parasitic plant was sacred to the Druids Mistletoe

12.      In a game of poker which is the best hand: flush, straight run or three of a kind Flush

20 hours ago, Canny lass said:

I'm sure you've all got better things to do now with covid restrictions being reduced but here, it's Friday, it's freezing cold and it'll be dark in half an hour so we're having a quiz tonight. No doubt accompanied by a bottle of something tasty and warming together with some nibbly bits (no, that's not a euphemism!).

Yes Cl- it's down to 17c, outside, and a mere 22c in the bungalow - with window open  image.gif.da49a35be6450c816e05390d34b42b8a.gif🙂. Getting dark by 20:00.:whistle:

I'll do the quiz later - too busy clarting with images :thumbsup:

What is strange is that I never received one notification email that anyone had posted/commented last night = nothing from Cl - Vic or Tonyp's comments:iiam:

And last night I settled down to watch NUFC v Leeds and half time went wild - a bottle of Wychwood Dice man stout - 5% + Kettle plain crisps - I nearly toppled me zimmer frame when I went to bed:punk:

• Like 1

On 17/09/2021 at 18:32, Vic Patterson said:

I didn't get many answers before having to cheat!

It's impossible to cheat, Vic. I don't mind where you get your answers. It's perfectly acceptable to google, look in a book, ask a neighnour or ring a friend. Think of the quiz as making an inventory of your current knowledge and then filling in the gaps that you find. The family's ages here range from 14 - 56 and they all speak English in varying degrees but naturally they've never heard of some of the names that crop up in the questions. The youngest is football mad and loves the football questions because he gets to read about famous footballers in the past. If we aren't meeting up on Skype, they get 3 questions every ½ hour (SMS) and they text their individual answers to my OH. He keeps score and timing of answers. Sometimes they get together in one house but they can take part whereever they are. They also compete against each other within their own family group. So, it's not only a quiz it's also a chance to practice both their English- and researching skills. 

I'll see if I can get a new one together for next Friday. Grey matter needs exercise at our age!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

Yes Cl- it's down to 17c, outside, and a mere 22c in the bungalow - with window open  image.gif.da49a35be6450c816e05390d34b42b8a.gif🙂. Getting dark by 20:00.:whistle:

17c, That's real summer weather! !0 during the day and 4 at night, Dark by 6pm. Another month and it'll be dark at 3pm.

You have a whole week for the quiz so Keep calm and Carry on clarting.

Regarding the e-mails, I've never ever had one. I only get a notification here on site.

Regarding the drink-driving incident, have ypu got a driving license for that vehicle?

1 hour ago, Canny lass said:

Regarding the e-mails, I've never ever had one. I only get a notification here on site.

Regarding the drink-driving incident, have you got a driving license for that vehicle?

I still get the notifications within the group = 

739971274_Notificationsingroup.thumb.jpg.6c445e844d151bd3e6c8a60816d6bc0b.jpg

But I used to get an email for every new post or comment that was made in the group and the email contained a link taking me directly to that new post or comment.

Within my Outlook setup I have a separate folder for all the groups I am a member of and Outlook allows you to set rules, with conditions etc., so that when an email comes it uses the conditions to place that email in the relevant folder - if no condition met then the email goes into the 'top level' folder = Inbox.

Can't remember the exact date I stopped receiving notifications via email but as you can see from the following screen shot I still have a notification, red asterisk, from when you commented, Saturday 04/09/2021, on the 'Info on Historical Buildings' topic.(The yellow asterisk just shows a group where there are still unseen emails (still in bold).

2003324530_Notificationsviaemail.thumb.jpg.5e7703f5ed29837c8fe309d1c31b5fcd.jpg

No doubt @Andy Millne can explain why the email notifications have stopped being sent to me.:iiam:

Edited by Alan Edgar (Eggy1948)
  • Like 1

1.         What does the name ‘Spam’ (meat - not computer) stand for

Answer = Special Processed American Meat.

2112610113_1spam.jpg.96f46e52834699b21be1c686046e4dc5.jpg

2.         Who was the World Darts Champion 5 times between 1980 and 1986

Answer =

533923912_2Eric.jpg.6257fda869b9dd23363cbc26943ebb89.jpg

3.         By what other name is a Dublin Bay Prawn known

Answer = Norway lobster

872213731_3Prawn.jpg.b1b48dbc2b542bfb38e2dcb479dd54b0.jpg

4.         Who said “The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won’t get much sleep” 

Answer =

88095211_4woody.jpg.fc5fdb5574cb3d19423dd398ff889669.jpg

5.  Which member of the royal family married Marina of Greece

Answer =552236488_5Kent.jpg.71cda792cca025795138e093c8c8b54f.jpg

6.         When politician Roy Hattersley failed, for the third time, to appear on ‘Have I got news for you’ his chair was occupied by what

Answer =  1821713971_6Lard_with_Paul_Merton.jpg.f7f40afed80303cb7e2dc65b05f69e46.jpg

7.         Which ex-England footballer is the father of a television weather forecaster

Answer = Bobby Charlton.

2042113574_7charlton.jpg.be0a7ee40042fc0a3a5ee579f7f8b73f.jpg

8.         What is the cube of 3

Answer = 27

9.         Which animal has the scientific name  Capra hircus

Answer =564986655_9goat.jpg.5b44b7943d9e5fd9b1752f3daf0eee3c.jpg

10.      How many British pounds in a hundred weight (cwt)

Answer = 112

11.      Which parasitic plant was sacred to the Druids

Answer = Mistletoe

1625211884_11druids.jpg.3bbedf7d3945ecd093c62be472b8d493.jpg

12.      In a game of poker which is the best hand: flush, straight run or three of a kind

Answer = Flush

40813912_12flush.jpg.fde6881064c5edbbc726afa20b095803.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor never threw away any of her clothes.

Answer = I didn’t – Liz must be who my wife was influenced by = keep clothes, keep them looking good and then keep saying ‘WE’ need more cupboard space :D

Edited by Alan Edgar (Eggy1948)

On 30/04/2020 at 10:02, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

@Canny lass - sorry I missed Tuesday 'one joke' night.

Last week I was passing the multi storey flats and could see Abdul bashing his carpet off the wall of the building.

I shouted up - 'what's the Abdul, won't it start' 😂 

That should say - 'whats the matter Abdul, wont it start'😂

• Haha 1

Answers to last week's quiz:

1. Shoulder pork and ham

2. Eric Bristow

3. Norway Lobster

4. Woody Allen

5. Duke of Kent

6. A tub of lard.” Imbued with much the same qualities and liable to give a similar performance” according to the producers.

7. Bobby Charlton

8. 27

9. Goat

10. 112

11. Mistletoe

12. Flush

New quiz tomorrow but can't promise anything next week. We've got a couple of robot lawnmowers being delivered and before they arrive we have to lay cable around 3 000 square metres of lawn (in between rain showers).

• Like 1

This week's brain gymnastics:

1. What tragedy was caused by Thomas Farynor’s/Farriner’s carelessness?

2. Which perennial plant, whose stalks are used in cooking, has poisonous leaves?

3. Red, yellow and blue are what type of colour?

4. Which British football team was originally called Newton Heath?

5. In which year was King Charles 1 executed?

6. Which murderer lived at 10 Rillington Place?

7. Which commercial aircraft made its maiden flight in 1949?

8. By what name were the pop group Carl and the Passions later known?

9. What is MACH 1?

10. Which unit of weight shares its name with the alternative name for a snow leopard?

11. According to the advertising campaign in 1998, how long does it take to pour a pint of Guinness properly?

12. Who played Private Walker in Dad’s Army?

Franklin D. Roosevelt was once sent a telegram a quarter of a mile long

Edited by Canny lass
New lap-top problems! Numbers didn't appear when I pasted in the questions.

1.  Fire of London. 

2.  Rhubarb 

3.  Primary colours 

4.  Manchester United  

5.  1649   

6.  John Christie  

7.   De Havilland Comet, 

8.  Beach Boys, 

9.  Speed of sound, 

10.  Ounce

11.  119.5 seconds 

12.  James Beck

• Like 1

1. What tragedy was caused by Thomas Farynor’s/Farriner’s carelessness?

Answer =1067592633_1fire.png.e67747686e8523ba7c8438b85a106da6.png

2. Which perennial plant, whose stalks are used in cooking, has poisonous leaves?

Answer =1613710792_2rhubarb.jpg.2ff76b06397e7d16bbad155a81234d10.jpg

3. Red, yellow and blue are what type of colour?

Answer =2045098483_3primary.jpg.bc61143427976dbc75f4cfb138297b73.jpg

4. Which British football team was originally called Newton Heath?

Answer =1165743787_4mufc.jpg.d6d5c481c593cd5292b9dda664b9563a.jpg

5. In which year was King Charles 1 executed?

Answer = 1649

6. Which murderer lived at 10 Rillington Place?

Answer =1140112299_6christie.jpg.296cdcf17cbf40febc26b2d34cd516f8.jpg

7. Which commercial aircraft made its maiden flight in 1949?

Answer =1949847518_7comet.jpg.65a41765ad9cbe51ff5e4988ef6e3fa7.jpg

8. By what name were the pop group Carl and the Passions later known?

Answer =1882094713_8beachboys.jpg.746e08866e22d2e60c83b793b220d284.jpg

9. What is MACH 1?

Answer =11787832_9sound.jpg.330a24fb0ebcb2a515889dfd761ba5b9.jpg

10. Which unit of weight shares its name with the alternative name for a snow leopard?

Answer = Ounce

11. According to the advertising campaign in 1998, how long does it take to pour a pint of Guinness properly?

Answer =1486672050_11guinness.jpg.444bf933fc2040ee2a61dc6d55f57e88.jpg

12. Who played Private Walker in Dad’s Army?

Answer =349568630_12Private_Walker.jpg.fae920b472145cd4d1379f65dbb1027f.jpg

Answer = I didn’t – this is the longest one I can find :-

President Roosevelt to the Chancellor of Germany (Hitler) [40], [Telegram], 14 April 1939

THE WHITE HOUSE, April 14, 1939.

You realize I am sure that throughout the world hundreds of millions of human beings are living today in constant fear of a new war or even a series of wars. 

The existence of this fear-and the possibility of such a conflict-is of definite concern to the people of the United States for whom I speak, as it must also be to the peoples of the other nations of the entire Western Hemisphere. All of them know that any major war, even if it were to be confined to other continents, must bear heavily on them during its continuance and also for generations to come.

Because of the fact that after the acute tension in which the world has been living during the past few weeks there would seem to be at least a momentary relaxation-because no troops are at this moment on the march-this may be an opportune moment for me to send you this message.

On a previous occasion I have addressed you in behalf of the settlement of political, economic, and social problems by peaceful methods and without resort to arms.

But the tide of events seems to have reverted to the threat of arms. If such threats continue, it seems inevitable that much of the world must become involved in common ruin. All the world, victor nations, vanquished nations, and neutral nations will suffer. I refuse to believe that the world is, of necessity, such a prisoner of destiny. On the contrary, it is clear that the leaders of great nations have it in their power to liberate their peoples from the disaster that impends.

It is equally clear that in their own minds and in their own hearts the peoples themselves desire that their fears be ended.

It is, however, unfortunately necessary to take cognizance of recent facts.

Three nations in Europe and one in Africa have seen their independent existence terminated. A vast territory in another independent nation of the Far East has been occupied by a neighboring state. Reports, which we trust are not true, insist that further acts of aggression are contemplated against still other independent nations. Plainly the world is moving toward the moment when this situation must end in catastrophe unless a more rational way of guiding events is found.

You have repeatedly asserted that you and the German people have no desire for war. If this is true there need be no war.

Nothing can persuade the peoples of the earth that any governing power has any right or need to inflict the consequences of war on its own or any other people save in the cause of self-evident home defense.

In making this statement we as Americans speak not through selfishness or fear or weakness. If we speak now it is with the voice of strength and with friendship for mankind. It is still clear to me that international problems can be solved at the council table. 

It is therefore no answer to the plea for peaceful discussion for one side to plead that unless they receive assurances beforehand that the verdict will be theirs, they will not lay aside their arms. In conference rooms, as in courts, it is necessary that both sides enter upon the discussion in good faith, assuming that substantial justice will accrue to both; and it is customary and necessary that they leave their arms outside the room where they confer.

I am convinced that the cause of world peace would be greatly advanced if the nations of the world were to obtain a frank statement relating to the present and future policy of governments.

Because the United States, as one of the nations of the Western Hemisphere, is not involved in the immediate controversies which have arisen in Europe, I trust that you may be willing to make such a statement of policy to me as the head of a nation far removed from Europe in order that I, acting only with the responsibility and obligation of a friendly intermediary, may communicate such declaration to other nations now apprehensive as to the course which the policy of your Government may take.

Are you willing to give assurance that your armed forces will not attack or invade the territory or possessions of the following independent nations: Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain and Ireland, France, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Poland, Hungary, Rumania, Yugoslavia, Russia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iraq, the Arabias, Syria, Palestine, Egypt and Iran.

Such an assurance clearly must apply not only to the present day but also to a future sufficiently long to give every opportunity to work by peaceful methods for a more permanent peace. I therefore suggest that you construe the word "future" to apply to a minimum period of assured non-aggression-ten years at the least-a quarter of a century, if we dare look that far ahead.

If such assurance is given by your Government, I will immediately transmit it to the governments of the nations I have named and I will simultaneously inquire whether, as I am reasonably sure, each of the nations enumerated above will in turn give like assurance for transmission to you.

Reciprocal assurances such as I have outlined will bring to the world an immediate measure of relief.

I propose that if it is given, two essential problems shall promptly be discussed in the resulting peaceful surroundings, and in those discussions the Government of the United States will gladly take part. 

The discussions which I have in mind relate to the most effective and immediate manner through which the peoples of the world can obtain progressive relief from the crushing burden of armament which is each day bringing them more closely to the brink of economic disaster. Simultaneously the Government of the United States would be prepared to take part in discussions looking towards the most practical manner of opening up avenues of international trade to the end that every nation of the earth may be enabled to buy and sell on equal terms in the world market as well as to possess assurance of obtaining the materials and products of peaceful economic life.

At the same time, those governments other than the United States which are directly interested could undertake such political discussions as they may consider necessary or desirable.

We recognize complex world problems which affect all humanity but we know that study and discussion of them must be held in an atmosphere of peace. Such an atmosphere of peace cannot exist if negotiations are overshadowed by the threat of force or by the fear of war.

I think you will not misunderstand the spirit of frankness in which I send you this message. Heads of great governments in this hour are literally responsible for the fate of humanity in the coming years. They cannot fail to hear the prayers of their peoples to be protected from the foreseeable chaos of war. History will hold them accountable for the lives and the happiness of all-even unto the least.

I hope that your answer will make it possible for humanity to lose fear and regain security for many years to come.

A similar message is being addressed to the Chief of the Italian Government. 

FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT:thumbsup:

On 25/09/2021 at 20:54, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

Answer = I didn’t – this is the longest one I can find :-

President Roosevelt to the Chancellor of Germany (Hitler) [40], [Telegram], 14 April 1939

I think it may have been be this one but I don’t know for certain. Telegrams in those days were one single continuous line of text so it may well have covered 440 yards.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/adolf-hitler-letter-to-president-roosevelt-on-invasion-of-czechoslovakia-september-1938

Answers to last week's quiz:

1. The Great Fire of London

2. Rhubarb

3. Primary

4. Manchester United

5. 1649

6. John Christie

7. De Havilland Comet

8. The Beach Boys

9. The speed of sound at sea-level

10. Ounce

11. 119.5 seconds

12. James Beck

There will be a new quiz tomorrow! I'm just putting the finishing touches to it.

• Like 1

Here we go!

1. What would you be doing if you practiced ‘banting’?

2. What is the motto of the Special Air Service?

3. What colour is the Circle Line on a map of the London underground?

4. Who won his first Oscar for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?

5. What is the name for a dislike of foreigners?

6. Which Australian motor-racing driver was World Champion in 1959, 1960 and 1966?

7. Which American car manufacturer produces the Firebird?

8. Whose biography did Clifford Irving fake?

9. What is the maximum number on a Richter scale?

10. What was Dexy’s Midnight Runners first hit?

11. The skyline of which Italian city has been dominated since 1488 by a cathedral dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi?

12. Which plant can grow up to three feet in 24 hours?

The Foreign legion marches at 88 steps a minute.

Answers next Thursday.

1. What would you be doing if you practiced ‘banting’?

Answer =1362672337_1banting.jpg.cf479ac482a5c0e710c4db416d95b1bf.jpg

2. What is the motto of the Special Air Service?

Answer =2014514008_2sas.jpg.81dc93ede9ed24ba3c9b16aea7dced83.jpg

3. What colour is the Circle Line on a map of the London underground?

Answer =211412962_3circle.jpg.d9973d52175792e8ed4e350f8ea93606.jpg

4. Who won his first Oscar for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?

Answer =576452885_4jack.jpg.40e5f3f8a66476566a3e81ab0af24320.jpg

Answer =99681640_5xena.jpg.82021543e3df98029bc42f2d9248c5c3.jpg

6. Which Australian motor-racing driver was World Champion in 1959, 1960 and 1966?

Answer =1222998114_6brabham.jpg.98cebaf759961fa302209a0bd8fe4b06.jpg

7. Which American car manufacturer produces the Firebird?

Answer =1889200725_7Pont.png.e3336d76e1c126e171a5c61b0ca70bd0.png

Answer =623934888_8hughes.jpg.edb0e4f2f6457611ca6e25ae9d266e94.jpg

9. What is the maximum number on a Richter scale?

Answer =blob.png.539587abfe340ea06b1e838fcd063951.png

532366278_9Richterscale.jpg.3ce735e653f215e088fd0afdedc8e258.jpg

10. What was Dexy’s Midnight Runners first hit?

Answer =997400972_10dexys.jpg.6dc5ccbf3e1a4db592fe2034c87a7212.jpg

11. The skyline of which Italian city has been dominated since 1488 by a cathedral dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi?

Answer =1228070541_11florence.jpg.adf132c114a6c5f97b67b7a0d8254e04.jpg

12. Which plant can grow up to three feet in 24 hours?

Answer =343874829_12bamboo.jpg.59e771b2695744698a6d7a79cb632bb8.jpg

The Foreign legion marches at 88 steps a minute.

Answer = I didn’t – no point in me joining:)

1. What would you be doing if you practiced ‘banting’?                                                   Keeping chickens

2. What is the motto of the Special Air Service?                                                               Who Dares Wins

3. What colour is the Circle Line on a map of the London underground?                        Blue

4. Who won his first Oscar for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?                                  Jack Nicholson

6. Which Australian motor-racing driver was World Champion in 1959, 1960 and 1966?  Jack Brabham

7. Which American car manufacturer produces the Firebird?                                             Pontiac

9. What is the maximum number on a Richter scale?                                                          10

10. What was Dexy’s Midnight Runners first hit?                                                                    Come on Eileen

12. Which plant can grow up to three feet in 24 hours?                                                      Bamboo or a plant that grows a flower spike quickly once in 10yrs.

Time to trim the grey matter:

1. Everything is coming up roses is from which musical?

2. With which sport would you associate Joe Montana?

3. Which animals collect together in a crash?

4. Which was the first country to use number plates on road vehicles?

5. What was the occupation of Jack Ketch?

6. In which British city can you find Usher Hall?

7. Which natural feature has been nicknamed The Lamp of Phoebus ?

8. Which is the only Shakespeare play with an animal in the title?

9. In Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland who stole the tarts baked by the Queen of hearts?

10. By which name is Arthur Jefferson better known?

11. What is the largest lake in Wales?

12. In the game of Cluedo what is the name of the professor?

Lord Nelson suffered from sea-sickness all his life.

Answers on Thursday next week.

1. Everything is coming up roses is from which musical?

Answer =940467341_1Gypsy.jpg.d3639dac0507627fe0a888d4fa6ae589.jpg

2. With which sport would you associate Joe Montana?

Answer =884207675_2JoeMontana.jpg.7e414c9fc8591ad80c85fa896d08539f.jpg

3. Which animals collect together in a crash?

Answer =294043503_3rhinos.jpg.106211aa9bc73e1808763f93c78f0a73.jpg

4. Which was the first country to use number plates on road vehicles?

Answer =1712713424_4france1901.jpg.2a980c060c205d8a65529cc0b86070b9.jpg

5. What was the occupation of Jack Ketch?

Answer =1147641329_5jack.jpg.10d1aa4c22f1f46cfa90426d699b0810.jpg

6. In which British city can you find Usher Hall?

Answer =1729717117_6usher.jpg.9781bb8bb30cc523e8fd43fae3dd8a7a.jpg

7. Which natural feature has been nicknamed The Lamp of Phoebus ?

Answer = never heard of that :)1511799598_7sun.jpg.1d666b1e02ac6d847f6eafa16860e019.jpg

8. Which is the only Shakespeare play with an animal in the title?

Answer =1172807754_8shrew.jpg.fd36c4dc53a657490cfef2e7538871e7.jpg

9. In Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland who stole the tarts baked by the Queen of hearts?

Answer =41581529_9knave.jpg.517015d6080e59262124085ef602488a.jpg

10. By which name is Arthur Jefferson better known?

Answer =1297297103_10stan.jpg.4950e4bc8fb3460771b9c40238b1d5bb.jpg

11. What is the largest lake in Wales?

Answer =210532166_11tegid.jpg.43a7cc6b87f44a80044786e50ceb0fd2.jpg

12. In the game of Cluedo what is the name of the professor?

Answer =653557417_12plum.jpg.5f23ae6f59b34290cecc845a8065bedf.jpg

Lord Nelson suffered from sea-sickness all his life.

Answer = I did – Stephen Fry discussed it on QI:thumbsup:

Qi.jpg.46788aa9a1aa8e5c0de1226dc118ebb2.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now