''Chocolate-Brexit-Teapot'' & or ''Covid 19 Kettle''!!!

The corona virus (Covid 19) Is a novel zoonotic virus - Presently that means no one knows what it can or can't do, in respect of lethality. The Gov.UK is far too SUPERFICIAL by far in this case. The 1918 H1N1 Should be more of a REMINDER FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED (Spanish Flu).

-   WEB PAGE OF Gov.UK SHOULD HAVE BUT DIDN'T POST IN THIS SPACE   -

Give people the full & correct information. That what the UK.Gov - Daily Coronavirus Misinformation UD's - Most of the UK Population bought the ''Chocolate-Brexit-Teapot'' They don't need a kettle from the same BADJ to find out they are of no use. There's no known cure for Novel Covid 19 & it continues to mutate!!!

Sunday, 2020-April-05 8:20 AM () The NOVEL corona virus - Covid 19 an Gov.UK.doc

I felt so aghast at the lack of information on the Gov.UK site, I posted the above message.

Spuggy!!!

PS. Yes I do have knowledge of Zoonosis & Zoonotic Virus disease.

Das Bundes-Seuchengesetz vom 18. Juli 1961 war ein Gesetz zur Verhütung und Bekämpfung übertragbarer Krankheiten beim Menschen.

''The Federal Epidemics & Pandemics Law of 18th July 1961 to Prevent & Contain the Spread of Contagious Disease in Humans''

This was included in the Master Studies i sat in Berlin in the 1980's - & I still have vivid memories of what could or can even be possible.

Zweck des Gesetzes ist es, übertragbaren Krankheiten vorzubeugen, Infektionen frühzeitig zu erkennen und ihre Weiterverbreitung zu verhindern (§ 1 Abs. 1 IfSG). Dabei ist unerheblich, welcher Art die Infektion ist und auf welchem Wege die Infektion erfolgen kann.

Vorgängerregelung war das Reichsseuchengesetz aus den Jahr 1900. Das BSeuchG wurde am 1. Januar 2001 durch das Gesetz zur Verhütung und Bekämpfung von Infektionskrankheiten beim Menschen (Infektionsschutzgesetz) abgelöst, nachdem das gesamte, im Wesentlichen aus den 1950er und 1960er Jahren stammende Seuchenrecht umfassend novelliert werden sollte.

2001 January 01st. updated & now covered by Das deutsche Infektionsschutzgesetz (IfSG)

My humble advice, mask your mouth & nose, it doesn't hurt & it does more to prevent the spread, than by having no cover. There are so many modern scarfs available, or dig out 'Dad's Balaclava'!

If you have Champagne in the cellar, drink it. . .

This is not a joke!!!

I think my last Post was a joke on me ''Corbyn will Prevail''

He had the chance to bring the country (as is) together!

Until the Labour Party Conference in Brighton (That was) & a more than obvious show of hands vote stitch up, a piece of advice Mr. JC-Trotzy, beware of 'Eispickel'

I'll try to elucidate & Breakdown on the 'Chocolate-Brexit-Teapot' That has divided the country & families for good, it was never necessary, as you will surely find out with the chocolate kettle, in the prevailing not too distant future.

Britannia Unchained: Global Lessons for Growth and Prosperity! A political book written by several British Conservative Party MPs and released on 13 September 2012. Its authors present a treatise, arguing that Britain should adopt a different and radical approach to business and economics or risk "an inevitable slide into mediocrity".

They call (DISGUISE) & hide themselves as the FRG & ERG subsidised by your Tax money.

What is the ERG & which Tory MPs are members of Boris Johnson's Brexit Parliament? Also find out about 'Perfidious Albion'' on ''SPEED''?

Edited by Spuggy
  • Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now