Happy Birthday

Pete

Thank you kind sirs! Missed my usual roll in the snow this year as there isn't a flake to be seen anywhere round here. Mind you, I didn't miss the shovelling snow which was a cause of great joy. Spent a quiet(ish) day planning a holiday in the sun before hubby starts being weaned off all his medications.

Thanks again!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) said:

my next didn't include yesterday

Ahem ...

Neither did mine!

You're just trying to baffle me with science, aren't you young man.

A birthday comes only once a year - fact.

This year has an extra day - fact.

Therefore 366 days, my birthday being on the 366th day from the day that neither you or I counted.

I've had the steam-driven calculator cranked up so there's no arguing with it!

32 minutes ago, Canny lass said:

Ahem ...

Neither did mine!

You're just trying to baffle me with science, aren't you young man.

A birthday comes only once a year - fact.

This year has an extra day - fact.

Therefore 366 days, my birthday being on the 366th day from the day that neither you or I counted.

I've had the steam-driven calculator cranked up so there's no arguing with it!

Just keeping your mind active to ensure it carries on giving us priceless info for a further 36n days:iiam:

12 hours ago, Canny lass said:

Thank you kind sirs! Missed my usual roll in the snow this year as there isn't a flake to be seen anywhere round here. Mind you, I didn't miss the shovelling snow which was a cause of great joy. Spent a quiet(ish) day planning a holiday in the sun before hubby starts being weaned off all his medications.

Thanks again!

NO SNOW! I think we have yours here, getting tired of shovelling, no big falls but loads of 6"- 12" falls, and its -39c

• Like 1

Vic, this is the strangest autumn and winter I've experienced! We had our first snow in mid September! That's early even by Scandinavian standards. It didn't stay more than a day however and, with the exception of a 3 inch fall in December,  it's been more like spring ever since. Haven't had the shovel out once. My arm muscles are wasting away. I've had to change my favourite whisky glass for one that's less heavy.

• Like 3

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now