The Price Of Water

did you know that bottled water costs more than a the same amount of petrol! :blink:

when bought in garages etc not super markets (no i got some from asda it was 12p!!!!) or netto water cause that comes from Chernobyl and is ten times the safe level of radiation!!!!

for example a 500ml bottle of water from a garage costs 90p so 1litre will cost 1.80 while a 1litre of petrol will cost 98p mmmm why?

did you know that bottled water costs more than a the same amount of petrol! :blink:

when bought in garages etc not super markets (no i got some from asda it was 12p!!!!) or netto water cause that comes from Chernobyl and is ten times the safe level of radiation!!!!

for example a 500ml bottle of water from a garage costs 90p so 1litre will cost 1.80 while a 1litre of petrol will cost 98p mmmm why?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest missvic

It wasn't the garage on the front street was it? I try to avoid the place after last year when I asked them to diagnose a fault on me car... it cost me £50 for them to tell me they weren't sure what it was, and offered to charge me another £200 to find out... It's all to keep the proprietor in black woolen jackets methinks.

If it was the Spar, they can be forgiven as they're nice :)

It wasn't the garage on the front street was it? I try to avoid the place after last year when I asked them to diagnose a fault on me car... it cost me £50 for them to tell me they weren't sure what it was, and offered to charge me another £200 to find out... It's all to keep the proprietor in black woolen jackets methinks.

If it was the Spar, they can be forgiven as they're nice :)

just in general!

Ye but it was cheap at Tesco :lol:

it's probably a trail run for these new fangled engines that run on water! there just testing to see if people will pay stupid prices for tap water! :lol:

Council pop is even cheaper ;)

Pricing is simple.

Charge what ever you can get away with!

Fact!

Why is the UK more expensive than many other countries?

Quite simple really!

Pricing is simple.

Charge what ever you can get away with!

Fact!

Why is the UK more expensive than many other countries?

Quite simple really!

i cause were all to fn soft!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now